Final Draft board

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
Doug,

If the bulls can move up to 11 (nj), any change DeRozan will still be there? Or is it a foregone conclusion that Toronto picks him with #9 if hes available?

Also, I wonder how fall Jennings falls. If hes there at 13, I wonder if we consider trading our 16 and 26 to Indy for him? Im sure it all depends on GarPax's big board.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:
Doug,

If the bulls can move up to 11 (nj), any change DeRozan will still be there? Or is it a foregone conclusion that Toronto picks him with #9 if hes available?

Also, I wonder how fall Jennings falls. If hes there at 13, I wonder if we consider trading our 16 and 26 to Indy for him? Im sure it all depends on GarPax's big board.

I wouldn't want Jennings, besides being overrated IMO, he's also a horrible roster fit for us and would have a really hard time developing here. I don't know if I'd take him even if he was on the board at #16.

As for DeRozan, Jonathan Givony said in his most recent article that DeRozan isn't a lock for the Raptors anymore, and that they're considering James Johnson and Jrue Holiday.

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:
Doug,

I wouldn't want Jennings, besides being overrated IMO, he's also a horrible roster fit for us and would have a really hard time developing here. I don't know if I'd take him even if he was on the board at #16.

As for DeRozan, Jonathan Givony said in his most recent article that DeRozan isn't a lock for the Raptors anymore, and that they're considering James Johnson and Jrue Holiday.

Youd have to think some combination of Derozan, Henderson, Blair, Johnson, Flynn and Williams will be available at 13 (Indy), and maybe 1 of those guys will be there at 16. I'm hoping NJ caves in and takes our two firsts for their 11 pick, as then, I think wed get a chance to pick from almost all of them (Flynn pry goes to Milwaukee).

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I think Flynn might go #4 to Sacramento.

Anyway, I'm not too concerned with whether we trade up or not.