Final play at the goaline

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really thought Kevin white should've gotten into the endzone on that final play. I have wondered how his surgeries would help or hinder him in particular game situations and nuances of playing WR. With the one leg having a metal rod in it I figured he'd be a BEAST at running curl routes because he can probably cut on a dime with the one leg being heavier than the other but apparently Negy doesn't see things the same.

On the final play, I see Mitch launch that motherfucker to the goal line and and while the balls in the air and the TV follows the ball I scan down to the endzone and see White posting up and I was all "fuck yea!" cuz his metal legs and all I figured he'd come down with the ball and jackhammer his way through those defenders and we head to overtime....can't believe he couldn't make it happen. You'd think having rods in his legs he'd have extra power to pick up the tough yards but I dunno, I guess he tried his best.

With Negy being an offensive guru and creative play designer, if white can't make it here than I think he's done in the league.

Thoughtsz?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
the Bears almost won the game, and they really should have, if they showed up on defense, on offense, on ST, on coaching, but hey, they almost beat the 8 man patriots offense.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
#1 - White didn’t get to the end zone. Sorta like that maddening Bear habit of wide receivers running routes 1 or 2 yards short . . .

#2 - “Which” Mitch’s Hail Ginny didn’t get to the end zone anyway, underthrown it was like so many others today . . .

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had three guys to run over. I'm pleasantly surprised he made the catch.

Yeah I know there were 3 defenders but fuck, the Bears spent a lot of cake on those titanium rods for extra power. Seemed like a fair fight when he caught it and I really thought he was gonna jackhammer them bitches.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
#1 - White didn’t get to the end zone. Sorta like that maddening Bear habit of wide receivers running routes 1 or 2 yards short . . .

#2 - “Which” Mitch’s Hail Ginny didn’t get to the end zone anyway, underthrown it was like so many others today . . .

Have you ever showed up for a win you miserable twat.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Trubisky had to scramble to his left. Then when he went to step up, got pressure forcing him to throw quicker than he wanted. He threw from his own 38. 60 yards in the air under pressure and not on your dominant side. That was actually incredible to get that near the goal line.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

1: White was where he needed to be to catch the ball. If it were in the EZ, he would have been too
2: Trubs had a guy about to drill him and had to throw it high with zero follow through. If you don’t get why that was short, or better yet aren’t impressed that it went that far despite pressure, you probably should comment on golf instead of football.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
1: White was where he needed to be to catch the ball. If it were in the EZ, he would have been too
2: Trubs had a guy about to drill him and had to throw it high with zero follow through. If you don’t get why that was short, or better yet aren’t impressed that it went that far despite pressure, you probably should comment on golf instead of football.

Yup. The only player that could have made a difference possibly was Gabriel. If he anticipates White catching it, he can help push him into the endzone. We was playing the deflection though so can’t really fault him.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

It would seem you failed to take into account Mitch had a defender in his face.
A defender that should have never gotten close to him due to a pathetic blocking job.
Even the announcers mentioned during the game Mitch could not step into the throw therefore could not get the extra yards to make it into the endzone.
So you Failed to make a rather simple analysis.
While also Failing to even so much as comprehend a fact handed to you by the color commentary man in the game. Who stated as much.

Is that fact glossed over so you could take a feeble cheat shot at Mitch. Or are you just that feeble-minded. Either way flacid attempt. There are so many more valid reasons to bag on Mitch's performance.

Channeling Spartan's over compensating macho bullshit I would say that shit is "weak".

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
He had three guys to run over. I'm pleasantly surprised he made the catch.

He neededt some help getting pushed in, but it seemed like the only one that ran over to try was Burton...but too late.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Trubisky had to scramble to his left. Then when he went to step up, got pressure forcing him to throw quicker than he wanted. He threw from his own 38. 60 yards in the air under pressure and not on your dominant side. That was actually incredible to get that near the goal line.

Wind was against him as well. Still though, sucks he couldn’t get in on that play. Next time Brady-less Patriots, next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richb688

Liked Posts:
It was a great throw by Mitch by all the above stated reasons. Did he have a great game no-but he scored 3 tds and led his team to 31 pointd and almost had a Hail Mary Touchdown.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch’s Hail Ginny didn’t get to the end zone anyway, underthrown it was like so many others today . . .

Because just like on EVERY other play of the fucking game, there was pressure in Trubisky's face. They pressured him twice on the hail mary. How many did they rush? 3? Our OL was trash.

He should have played better, no doubt. But so should our OL, our ST, our defense...

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

You're the first one to make me think the name "Mako Mitch" isn't the worst nickname possible.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
Let’s be honest, if the ST didn’t give up two scores we would have one that game!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
White caught it and spun hard into Harmon. Harmon actually anchored like an o-lineman to keep him out.

Mitch had pressure in his face and Van Noy almost hit his arm. He was lucky to get it off. Kush whiffed on his block.