Finally a Franchise QB

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Still have our 2nd and 3rd to address WR/CB/OL too. Pretty awesome.

I was thinking if anything, Pace would trade down and fill holes around Dalton. No problem admitting I was dead wrong. If we were to trade up for any QB I was hoping it was Fields. Mac has too much of a chance of becoming AJ McCarron while Trey Lance would be a tough pill to swallow after busting on Mitch. Fields has got the arm, the athleticism and the track record at a top school.

Pace is here for another 4 years, and hopefully Nagy will let Lazor basically run what we did in the latter half of last year with an upgraded QB in Fields.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
So do you trade A rob for a day 2 linemen/tackle? You need to protect this kid or else his knees will turn into meatloaf like Burrow

Reactions: Myk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
My concern with Fields was if he was a fit for Nagy’s offense. Guess that question got answered tonight.

If they can build an offense around this kid’s skill set, he will be good.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Ive been a fan of Fields long before i thought we ever had a chance to get him. The Jets and 9ers are going to be kicking themselves in 5 years.

I think Wilson will be Clausen, Lance might be good but he seems years away, this kid could bring a Chip to the city within 5 years

the offense has tons of talent too. Two elite receivers, high draft pick tight end, speedster RB, in between the tackles RB