UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Their wr room is far worse than the bears right now. Mooney is a lot better than anything they currently have. But that could very easily change as they have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds.
And it probably will......

PeppersSweater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers aren’t done until Rodgers is done. Didn’t they win the super bowl with half the team on IR?

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
They are definitely taking at least one wr in the first so who knows.

Or a qb ?
My same thinking..........and I think you're right............I think the Pack is not in love with.........well.....Love

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is like when Ray Jackson started shouting that Chong Li is dead...seconds before Li stomped on his head and put him in the hospital.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was excited at first, too, until I remembered the Packers have two 1st round picks and two 2nd round picks. They could very easily end up with two of the top WRs in the draft before the Bears are on the clock at 39. Give Rogers two of Olave, J. Williams, Bell, Pickens, Watson, London or Burks and he won't be missing Adams so much. Thankfully the Bears' second 2nd round pick (48) is before either of the Packers' at 53 & 59 (unless they trade up).
thats if you expect rookie WRs to come in and play well right away

according to some on here, relying on rookie wrs is bad

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Packers will draft a WR or even 2 high. But that does not mean they will be the right ones. WR has a high bust rate. Even if they are good, they take time to develop. Not everyone is Ja'Marr Chase. Alse Rodgers has major trust issues with his receivers until they prove themselves.

With that, the Packers should be worse offensively for next year. And we still don't know how Bakhtiari will play after the ACL injury and setback. He had a similar setback to Cohen and has all that money on the books. All that weight OL have is tough on the knees.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Packers losing Patrick and Turner on the OL hurts as well. And losing Tonyan most likely. And they are keeping Cobb which is just stupid.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Gotta say I like where the Pack is now - way down in the dumps.
Erin got paid but Adams is gone their WR room is no better than the Bears,
the D which fell off over the season is now down a few key contributors like
Z Smith. In the playoffs last year the only guy Erin threw to was Adams, didn't trust anyone else.
Unless they make "perfect" picks with the picks they got they will be also rans for a long time
as Erin's new contract eats into future of the team.
Poles was right we are going to own the North!! Great day for the Bears!
Disagree. A rod makes his WR's

Adams will drop off this season watch

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I just looked up the Packers 2022 schedule. Is this for real? They can be 6-0 to start the season, lol

2022 Green Bay Packers Schedule​

DateOpponentTime/TVTickets
Date TBA Washington Commanders at Washington CommandersFedExField, Landover, MDETBuy Tickets
Date TBA at Chicago BearsSoldier Field, Chicago, ILTime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA at Detroit LionsFord Field, Detroit, MITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Chicago BearsLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Detroit LionsLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Minnesota VikingsLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Dallas CowboysLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA New York GiantsLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA New England PatriotsLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA NY Jets New York JetsLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Miami Dolphins at Miami DolphinsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA at Minnesota VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MNTime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA at Philadelphia EaglesLincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PATime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Buffalo Bills at Buffalo BillsHighmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NYTime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Tennessee TitansLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles RamsLambeau Field, Green Bay, WITime TBABuy Tickets
Date TBA Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Tampa Bay BuccaneersRaymond James Stadium, Tampa, FLTime TBABuy Tickets

Idiots on this board ... par for the course ..... do you see Date TBA (To be announced?)?

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Coming off back-to-back MVP years, I expect he’ll own the Bears for quite some time to come.
Oh no doubt. I just dont think he can win one again with a depleted roster. Times have changed in over a decade, believe it or not.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The Packers will draft a WR or even 2 high. But that does not mean they will be the right ones. WR has a high bust rate. Even if they are good, they take time to develop. Not everyone is Ja'Marr Chase. Alse Rodgers has major trust issues with his receivers until they prove themselves.

With that, the Packers should be worse offensively for next year. And we still don't know how Bakhtiari will play after the ACL injury and setback. He had a similar setback to Cohen and has all that money on the books. All that weight OL have is tough on the knees.
Thanks, sounds like you at least partly agree with me. I'm telling you they are done, particularly after Erin suffers a season ending injury against the Bears.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All we have to do is get to him. He gets rattled easily. With Adams gone, he's going to hold the ball longer. Even if they do draft two stud WR. Rookies take time. I think this is the beginning of the end. I think we split this year, each winning one.