Fire Getsy

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They play so cowardly at times, it's infuriating. They get in the red zone and it's 3 runs up the gut and field goal. 4th and 2 at mid-field, better punt!

Did the Bears even run more than one screen pass against a defensive coordinator that blitzes upwards of 40% of the time? The one time I do remember they ran a screen play, it went for like 20+ yds.
I don’t think it’s cowardly it’s likely just incompetence. They say dogs take after their owners well so do gms and hcs and when it comes to the bears clown and incompetent come to mind

mecha

Liked Posts:
Ryan Poles was not tasked with assembling a team of world beaters. he literally was instructed to balance the books. what part of this team was not meant to go to the playoffs do you people not understand? it was accepted back in like February that was the plan for this year. did you expect the Bears to be undefeated right now?

weaponx24

DA BEARS!
Liked Posts:
They play so cowardly at times, it's infuriating. They get in the red zone and it's 3 runs up the gut and field goal. 4th and 2 at mid-field, better punt!

Did the Bears even run more than one screen pass against a defensive coordinator that blitzes upwards of 40% of the time? The one time I do remember they ran a screen play, it went for like 20+ yds.
^^^This!!! 100%!!!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I've been told we should go easy on him as this is just his first year playcalling.
True. Pretty crazy how the Bears were forced to hire a first-time GM, first-time head coach and a first-time OC and playcaller.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is all on Poles. Dude set this team up to fail and I have no faith in his vision for the team. Celia sucked today, lost us a chance to compete. His star CB he drafted continues to look terrible. What a waste of a season. Not to mention his conscious decision to put Fields in the worst situation of any starting quarterback in the NFL. Yeah, Fuck Poles!
It’s not that complicated. Poles was never sold on Fields. He wanted and needed to see Fields be able to actually play QB….throw with anticipation, see the field, check down, navigate the pocket….things Fields never has done. He’s still not doing them. Poles is going to move on next year if this continues

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Because the Giants have a much better team right? half was injured today, and evn without a QB they moved the ball better! The coaching sucks! Daboll is a lot better, not even in the same galaxy As those two!
Definitely looking like the Giants might have made the better call on their new GM and head coach, both of whom were interviewed by the Bears before they were interviewed by the Giants.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Bears have more offensive talent than what the Giants had on the field. If you say the talent is even, then I am okay with that. A QB drafted as high as Fields should be able to win these types of games.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Ryan Poles was not tasked with assembling a team of world beaters. he literally was instructed to balance the books. what part of this team was not meant to go to the playoffs do you people not understand? it was accepted back in like February that was the plan for this year. did you expect the Bears to be undefeated right now?
This is a bullshit excuse to trot what the Bears are doing on offense.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It’s not that complicated. Poles was never sold on Fields. He wanted and needed to see Fields be able to actually play QB….throw with anticipation, see the field, check down, navigate the pocket….things Fields never has done. He’s still not doing them. Poles is going to move on next year if this continues
Yep, pretty obvious that Poles will be trading Fields at the end of the season or drafting a QB early.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Put Trevor Semien in the game and the bears win easy. An incompetent QB will make the whole offense suffer every time.
This.

Andy Dalton wins this game last year, for sure. Fields is completely clueless when teams bring a blitz. No hot reads made the entire game. A competent quarterback would have absolutely eviscerated this porous Giants defense playing the way they played today.

The OL wasn't very good, but they were having to block more men than they had blockers for a large portion of that game and Fields wasn't making the correct adjustments.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Bears offense reverting to the 1920s and against a horrible Giants defense who kept dropping like flies.
I gave your post a thumbs up because he definitely deserves heavy criticism. But firing him is too strong and I still do believe in the guy… but admittedly my confidence in him has been shaken. The game he called was far too conservative and he did not do enough to get Fields quick hitters/quick slants and did not do enough with protection schemes to keep his QB upright.

He deserves more time but right now criticizing him is fair game.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Man fire everyone! Eberflus, Getsy, Justin Fields, the waterboys, the dude standing by the heater with the stupid look on his face, Greg who has the cubicle next to me.

Fuck it all.
Nagy reincarnated

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
So you give your QB no protection, shit receivers, and no one to help just to say he can’t play. I stand by what I said, Poles is the problem. This year is going to be awful to watch and we are going to continue our famous BS talk about next year blah blah blah crap again. I’ve been waiting over thirty years for this illusive next season and I’ve never been so sure that it won’t happen than I am now. I hate everything about this team right now.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Too early to fire anyone, but each week, it’s looking more and more like the emperor has no clothes.