Fire Getsy

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Too early to fire anyone, but each week, it’s looking more and more like the emperor has no clothes.
It’s not common. But it should be done. Fire them and make an example.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Ryan Poles was not tasked with assembling a team of world beaters. he literally was instructed to balance the books. what part of this team was not meant to go to the playoffs do you people not understand? it was accepted back in like February that was the plan for this year. did you expect the Bears to be undefeated right now?
I took the under on Bears to win 6.5 games. I fully expected them to look like they have offensively and am still surprised they've won 2 games.

That said, I still am in awe of how truly inept they are offensively as a unit. The last few minutes of the game showed that perfectly. 3rd and 2 at mid-field and you get stuffed for no gain. It's an 8 point game with 3 minutes left, and you punt. Despite this, you somehow get a stop and then your big acquisition on offense muffs a punt.

Earlier in the half, Fields throws a pass to the tight end Wesco, dropped. Next play, perfect pass to Pettis, dropped. End of drive.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
It’s not that complicated. Poles was never sold on Fields. He wanted and needed to see Fields be able to actually play QB….throw with anticipation, see the field, check down, navigate the pocket….things Fields never has done. He’s still not doing them. Poles is going to move on next year if this continues
Great, so throw another rookie QB to a team that can't block and has shit for WRs. I guess you could sell the Special person fanbase that....maybe.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ryan Poles was not tasked with assembling a team of world beaters. he literally was instructed to balance the books. what part of this team was not meant to go to the playoffs do you people not understand? it was accepted back in like February that was the plan for this year. did you expect the Bears to be undefeated right now?
I would of been happy if he would of addressed the o line so that Fields could of been in a position to progress and not be forced to pick up bad habits due to lack of time in the pocket to scan the field.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I would of been happy if he would of addressed the o line so that Fields could of been in a position to progress and not be forced to pick up bad habits due to lack of time in the pocket to scan the field.
are they still using Patrick in place of Jenkins? cause that's dumb. and it's like a hallmark of the Bears to have all their starting quarterbacks hearing footsteps LOL

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s not that complicated. Poles was never sold on Fields. He wanted and needed to see Fields be able to actually play QB….throw with anticipation, see the field, check down, navigate the pocket….things Fields never has done. He’s still not doing them. Poles is going to move on next year if this continues
Then he is an idiot. If he wanted to evaluate Fields he should of provided a situation for Fields to be successful.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Put Trevor Semien in the game and the bears win easy. An incompetent QB will make the whole offense suffer every time.
Go make more YouTube videos about how Matt Nagy is a genius, you fucking mouth breather.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
are they still using Patrick in place of Jenkins? cause that's dumb. and it's like a hallmark of the Bears to have all their starting quarterbacks hearing footsteps LOL
He started in place of Jenkins then moved to left guard when Whitehair got hurt. Patrick then immediately got bullrushed and run over. Honestly, Patrick is the worst lineman. He gets beat constantly.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just can not understand why Jenkins is a rotational player, he is the better player and needs to be the starter. Also, why isn’t Riley Rief(sp?) not starting?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Yep, they were rotating them in at guard until Whitehair got hurt. The first play Patrick was in after the Whitehair injury, he got bulldozed straight into Fields leading to a sack. It was so perfect. Here's the one free agent offensive lineman acquisition and he gets destroyed the first play at LG.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Questionable tackles are one thing but if the interior of the line gets bulldozed like it did today then there really is no opportunity for a young quarterback to ever get comfortable. The route designs seem pretty idiotic at times given the down, distance, and the repeated blitzing from the Giants.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Then he is an idiot. If he wanted to evaluate Fields he should of provided a situation for Fields to be successful.
You don’t need pro bowlers everywhere to evaluate the QB. QB had played QB like a moron this season. It is what it is

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
So you give your QB no protection, shit receivers, and no one to help just to say he can’t play. I stand by what I said, Poles is the problem. This year is going to be awful to watch and we are going to continue our famous BS talk about next year blah blah blah crap again. I’ve been waiting over thirty years for this illusive next season and I’ve never been so sure that it won’t happen than I am now. I hate everything about this team right now.
Yes, it’s everyone’s fault that Fields has sucked so far. Except for Fields. Dude is struggling with the most basic shit

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Getsy needs to realize that Fields will not stay in the pocket for more than 2 seconds. Therefore, stop with the stupid long distance passing. I dont care if he connects with Mooney on a 50 yard pass once a game then does nothing else. Getsy needs to get more (much more) short passing plays. Fields look awful running out there, he really does. There were a few plays after getting hit where I thought he had busted his leg.

Getsy needs to be smarter about this.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You don’t need pro bowlers everywhere to evaluate the QB. QB had played QB like a moron this season. It is what it is
What are you talking about? There aren’t any pro bowl players on offense. Maybe there’s a case that Montgomery is top 15, but after that is there are not any top 30 player at their position on offense?

Last edited: