Fire Getsy

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Well some ppl are calling for the head of a Qb, who only started 14 games.
No one is calling for Fields' head. Maybe that guy Bust is but people are not.

They are critiquing him because he's played pretty poorly.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With Whitehair out, it only shows how much better Jenkins is than Patrick. Word is Cody's getting an MRI on his knee.:confused:
Should have tried to move him while he had value. Even for a 5th rounder. Even if he didn’t get injured, he was likely getting cut in the offseason

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Ryan Poles was not tasked with assembling a team of world beaters. he literally was instructed to balance the books. what part of this team was not meant to go to the playoffs do you people not understand? it was accepted back in like February that was the plan for this year. did you expect the Bears to be undefeated right now?
what press conference was this all stated at?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah......but he shouldn't be gone after this season, I'm for competition. Bring in someone and let 'em compete. If it has to come to that,
I’m perfectly fine with that. Have said that for a while.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah......but he shouldn't be gone after this season, I'm for competition. Bring in someone and let 'em compete. If it has to come to that,

If his arrow isn’t pointing upward come January, then move on from him. Competition won’t make him a better QB.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nobody wants him benched. Everyone wants to at least give him the season. There’s legit people ready to fire Getsy NOW. ?

So are you on the 5 year plan too? Getsy has to start showing he can playcall effectively. His teams have put up 19, 10, 12 and 23 points. Not exactly confidence inspiring. NE has a 1st year play caller and a rookie QB playing but yet they all moved the ball on GB rather efficiently today.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I’m perfectly fine with that. Have said that for a while.

Cool
I've felt that way for jay and Mitch. Sometimes a player has to know he can be replaced.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So are you on the 5 year plan too? Getsy has to start showing he can playcall effectively. His teams have put up 19, 10, 12 and 23 points. Not exactly confidence inspiring. NE has a 1st year play caller and a rookie QB playing but yet they all moved the ball on GB rather efficiently today.

Can you at least acknowledge it might be Fields and not Getsy?

I mean we’ve seen Fields suck with two play callers now.

We’ve seen Getsy get the run game working at least.

Getsy may be awful but I’ll give him more than 4 games.

I’m giving Fields more time to.

But anyone calling for Getsy to be fired NOW is an idiot.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Zappe had 99 yards today. If it was efficient it was because he was checking it down unlike Fields.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Zappe had 99 yards today. If it was efficient it was because he was checking it down unlike Fields.
Yep. Can’t hit a home run every play mainly because that’s only in baseball.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I'm still kinda salty that Poles took Eberflus over Caldwell. That just baffles the shit out of me, to no end.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I thought I saw Seattle put up over 40 points with a bad offense and Geno at QB. No excuses.

They have a great head coach!

They drafted two tackles that make ours look like women. They also have good receivers too.

Having said that, geno smith has been a bum for over a decade and he’s outplaying our QB by miles.

Sad sad sad!

Detroit lions will put up 50 on us

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Should have tried to move him while he had value. Even for a 5th rounder. Even if he didn’t get injured, he was likely getting cut in the offseason
He would have cost $3.7m more to move than keep($16M) and the team that he got traded to would still need to pay him $8m. Thank you Pace.
If his arrow isn’t pointing upward come January, then move on from him. Competition won’t make him a better QB.
It's OK. At that point Fields would become the competition

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They have a great head coach!

They drafted two tackles that make ours look like women. They also have good receivers too.

Having said that, geno smith has been a bum for over a decade and he’s outplaying our QB by miles.

Sad sad sad!

Detroit lions will put up 50 on us

If I’m the Lions, I’m firing the DC today.
How many points do they give up per game?
They surely can’t be this bad due to talent. Right? They had only 2stops yesterday, 1 on a missed FG and the kneel down to end the game.
Seattle had only scored 47points coming into the game and scored 48. The Bears might score 24+ more points on them! Offensive explosion incoming….

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If I’m the Lions, I’m firing the DC today.
How many points do they give up per game?
They surely can’t be this bad due to talent. Right? They had only 2stops yesterday, 1 on a missed FG and the kneel down to end the game.
Seattle had only scored 47points coming into the game and scored 48. The Bears might score 24+ more points on them! Offensive explosion incoming….
Perfect game for fields to get over 175 yards passing plateau