Fire Nagy Chants. ENOUGH!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is getting really out of hand and I wish Bears fans would grow up because this was totally out of line.

Last night my company had a one night Broadway revival of "Oh! Calcutta!" that took over a year to put together in benefit of the PUNT(how fitting) foundation. As you can imagine, it was a packed house. Out of nowhere during the curtain call, roaring applause quickly turned into chants of "FIRE NAGY!" and the crew looked like they saw ghosts. So completely and utterly classless and i was pretty shocked considering we were in New York City. Bears fans really do travel well.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is getting really out of hand and I wish Bears fans would grow up because this was totally out of line.

Last night my company had a one night Broadway revival of "Oh! Calcutta!" that took over a year to put together in benefit of the PUNT(how fitting) foundation. As you can imagine, it was a packed house. Out of nowhere during the curtain call, roaring applause quickly turned into chants of "FIRE NAGY!" and the crew looked like they saw ghosts. So completely and utterly classless and i was pretty shocked considering we were in New York City. Bears fans really do travel well.
It's a god damn shame when nobody appreciates the arts.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:

This is the fault of the bears organization for keeping a coach longer than they should.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Had a colonoscopy yesterday, as they told me to count backwards from 100, all I remember was the doctor walking in, 100, him shouting "fire",99, "Nagy", 98, (clap... clap...clap,clap,clap), 97, Fi... then I woke up with an x-ray showing,"The Whys" tattooed on my lower intestines.

So yeah, it may be getting a bit out of hand.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

@Anytime23 has the nerve to talk about classless with the way this clown acts towards other people on CCS and the way she clown acts on CCS in general....Hahahaha. Ohhhhhh!!! JusShutta!!!,,,,,,,,,yo mouth.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If it were true...think about had sad that is....this ownership had pushed away fans for good

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 has the nerve to talk about classless with the way this clown acts towards other people on CCS and the way she clown acts on CCS in general....Hahahaha. Ohhhhhh!!! JusShutta!!!,,,,,,,,,yo mouth.
Thanks for weighing in, guy who has threatened violence against multiple posters. And look at the bold. Drunk geezer still obsessing over me while his family excludes him from adult conversation. Poor guy.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Thanks for weighing in, guy who has threatened violence against multiple posters. And look at the bold. Drunk geezer still obsessing over me while his family excludes him from adult conversation. Poor guy.

How much Wild Turkey do you think he had tonight?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently it recently broke out in the audience at a North Carolina bowling alley during a local cover band's set.
I heard it was some singer songwriter singing "originals" on his acoustic and wooing the women with his Scottish accent..

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you sure you don’t drink? I shudder to think that a sober person could have composed what you just wrote