dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Damn so you're going full ****** completely sober? Yikes. i would have just lied and claimed to be piss drunk
Completely sober and still can get in your head every day of every week. Just can't post in every single thread that gets made like you do or i'd be in your head even more.

You go girl.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Completely sober and still can get in your head every day of every week. Just can't post in every single thread that gets made like you do or i'd be in your head even more.

You go girl.
lol uh huh
1637944591364.png

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And yet another way that still gets me all up in your head. That was my best plan that's worked wonders yet. Still going. LOL
hahahaha this is either the worst attempt at trolling or you truly are as big of a delusional tard as we all think you are. Holy shit.

Yeah, you're really getting in my head by *checks notes* dedicating all of your CCS time and your signature to me. 1637945155380.png

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
hahahaha this is either the worst attempt at trolling or you truly are as big of a delusional tard as we all think you are. Holy shit.

Yeah, you're really getting in my head by *checks notes* dedicating all of your CCS time and your signature to me. View attachment 15671
Now i know why it's so empty walking around in your head.
giphy.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@dabears70 clearly is obsessed with @Anytime23.

tribar, I think you're the only fellow with a signature with an annoying childish gif dedicated to another user. you obviously have poor standards of living doing such things.
Nice to see other people have caught on. Pretty pathetic stuff from the resident troll/conman

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yeah, you're really getting in my head by *checks notes* dedicating all of your CCS time and your signature to me. View attachment 15671
I see a lot of quotebangs but no thankbangs

PickSix

Liked Posts:
oh I thought they were chanting "Hire Nagy". lol

Orange Crush first did the Fire Nagy.
A bit later they chanted LSU LSU LSU.
And then they did a Hire Nagy.
IE telling Notre Dame that they should hire Nagy.