First chip falls: Bosh to Miami

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I hear bosh-miami is done ..bosh-wade shared agent avoids tampering...its why beasley, chalmers, anthony still here...raptors get them

agree in principle...process plays out...pat riley got scorched on juwan howard but wade and bosh are just dealing with their agent

http://twitter.com/lebatardshow

Oh well on this one. I think Amare is better.

This is good for the Bulls in pursuit of Lebron. I just dont' see anyway that Lebron goes to play with Dwyane Wade...but now that a piece is in place for a Miami super team, there is more pressure on Lebron to leave Cleveland.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
First, that is sour grapes...Amare is not a better player than Bosh.

Secondly, the Bulls need to have plan B in place...

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
First, that is sour grapes...Amare is not a better player than Bosh.

Secondly, the Bulls need to have plan B in place...

Amare is better than Bosh. There's a reason why Amare has been part of some of the best teams in the West over the last few years, while Bosh has been on a mediocre team.

Amare's offensive ability is being short sold. The guy is 2 years removed I believe, of leading the league in scoring efficiency.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Amare is better than Bosh. There's a reason why Amare has been part of some of the best teams in the West over the last few years, while Bosh has been on a mediocre team.

Amare's offensive ability is being short sold. The guy is 2 years removed I believe, of leading the league in scoring efficiency.

Dude...GTFOH with that madness. If Amare was better than Bosh, Miami would have gone after Amare. He is not better than Bosh at playing basketball...

Give Bosh a Steve Nash and I bet he has a better record and is more efficient also.

And do you put take defense and rebounding into the equation at all?

Not only is Bosh better....Boozer is better in my opinion. But that is debatable.

Bosh and Kirk are better FA possibilities than Amare at the PF position...

I want nothing to do with STAT in Chicago unless there are no other options...

He plays no defense and he does not rebound. Bosh averaged 11rpg.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
What do you call a forard that gets you 20 pts and no rebounds?

Sir charles - a sf?

yeup. Amare is the best big out there.

i agree with hou

bosh> boozer>amare>lee

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

Dude...GTFOH with that madness. If Amare was better than Bosh, Miami would have gone after Amare. He is not better than Bosh at playing basketball...

Give Bosh a Steve Nash and I bet he has a better record and is more efficient also.

And do you put take defense and rebounding into the equation at all?

Not only is Bosh better....Boozer is better in my opinion. But that is debatable.

Bosh and Kirk are better FA possibilities than Amare at the PF position...

I want nothing to do with STAT in Chicago unless there are no other options...

He plays no defense and he does not rebound. Bosh averaged 11rpg.

Bosh is a better rebounder and that's about it. Looking at a 3 year sample size.

Offense:

Amare Stoudemire - 23.5 points on 63.1 ts% 8.8 rpg 7.7 DWS 108 D-Rtg 23.7 OWS

Chris Bosh - 23.0 points on 58.2 ts% 9.9 rpg 7.9 DWS 108 D-Rtg 21.8 OWS

They're a wash on health, both have played 214 games over the past 3 seasons. Pretty much a wash on defense, as they have the same D-Rtg and Bosh has a negligible advantage in DWS.

So it comes down how important Bosh's rebounding edge is to you. I feel that Amare's 4.9 ts% advantage is much bigger than Bosh's 1.1 rpg edge.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Bosh is a better defender...I know you don't want to notice that but Amare doesn't even WANT to play defense!

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Bosh is a better defender...I know you don't want to notice that but Amare doesn't even WANT to play defense!

Is that why Bosh anchored the worst defensive team in the league last year?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Bosh anchored Juan Calderon, Bargnani and Hedo. One guy can only do so much...

Who on that team excels defensively, on the wings, in the post...who?

Amare has constantly been criticized and rightfully so for not even trying on defense, he makes no effort. That and his lack of rebounding makes him a non max guy.

Bosh grabbed 11 per last season, a lot of defensive rebounds too. It is easy to see that all around he is a better player than Amare.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Guys, Amare is better at times, not consistently though.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
There's a reason why Amare has been part of some of the best teams in the West over the last few years, while Bosh has been on a mediocre team.

And that reason is called Nash.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

What does that even mean? One is better than the other...simply put...

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
houheffna wrote:

Is that why Bosh anchored the worst defensive team in the league last year?

i think barg has a lot to do with their terrible defensive. a center that can't rebound/defend, who needs that? Given bosh's play last year, i dont think he's playing like a good player on a bad team. He's not as good as noah on the defensive end, but he's not a bad defensive player. plus if hou's right on defensive boars, we could use a guy on the defensive boards.

plus the guy can run. we could use an athletic front court. i realize that amare is an athletic player as well, but eh, i really dont trust him to play.

you know, it's rarely that hou and i agree on something.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:
There's a reason why Amare has been part of some of the best teams in the West over the last few years, while Bosh has been on a mediocre team.

agreed.

tyson chandler was decent with paul, but look at him now. Obviously amare is more talented than tyson chandler on the offensive end, but he may show a drop once he leaves phoenix. I dont think he's oging to be a shawn marion, but he wont be significantly better than bosh in his stats w/o nash.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

What does that even mean? One is better than the other...simply put...

It means that Amare is better when he wants to be and shows up and gives 110%. Amare at his best is better than Bosh at his best. Bosh at his worst is better than Amare at his worst. Bosh is more consistent. Amare has the higher ceiling.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Yea Bosh is going to Miami, right...since when did FA period begin on June 30th? This shit is getting beyond ridiculous. No one has agreed to jack & no one knows jack. And twitter is gay.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
Yea Bosh is going to Miami, right...since when did FA period begin on June 30th? This shit is getting beyond ridiculous. No one has agreed to jack & no one knows jack. And twitter is gay.

Someone is cranky. I didn't hear any complaints when we were supposed to get Bron.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It means that Amare is better when he wants to be and shows up and gives 110%. Amare at his best is better than Bosh at his best. Bosh at his worst is better than Amare at his worst. Bosh is more consistent. Amare has the higher ceiling.

So who would you rather have on your basketball team? Point blank...based on the assessment you just gave?

TheStig

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

So who would you rather have on your basketball team? Point blank...based on the assessment you just gave?

If it weren't for injury concerns with the knee and eye, I'd take Amare. I think for the most part he is better when it counts and would be the best option with Rose in the pick and roll. Noah and Deng can cover his rebounding and defensive lapses. He is the better fit. Injury concerns though, make me say Bosh.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
Shakes wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

agreed.

tyson chandler was decent with paul, but look at him now. Obviously amare is more talented than tyson chandler on the offensive end, but he may show a drop once he leaves phoenix. I dont think he's oging to be a shawn marion, but he wont be significantly better than bosh in his stats w/o nash.

A street light is more talented on the offensive end than Tyson Chandler. LOL. He's the worst offensive player I've ever seen.