Liked Posts:
This Bears offense has already been “fixed”

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You have to be able to run and PASS on those short downs...the good teams do, especially with our terrible run game.

It's the way we run. We typically run from the shotgun and not from under center. Ideally, runs from the shotgun are a 'diversionary tactic' . Running from under center, cloaks the run better (and PA is easier to use). We gotta be able to run it in short yardage situations.

With that said, sure you'd like to be able too pass in short yardage. Unfortunately, teams seem to know when we're gonna pass on short downs.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They better figure it out cause L.Floyd is coming. I'll bet he gets at least one sack.

Paging Robert Quinn, Paging Robert Quinn.

Greg Beacham
@gregbeacham

Rams LB Leonard Floyd downplayed facing the Bears at first, but then admitted: "Going into this game, it's a little more added energy for it, going against my old team."
4:40 PM · Oct 24, 2020

Liked Posts:
It's the way we run. We typically run from the shotgun and not from under center. Ideally, runs from the shotgun are a 'diversionary tactic' . Running from under center, cloaks the run better (and PA is easier to use). We gotta be able to run it in short yardage situations.

With that said, sure you'd like to be able too pass in short yardage. Unfortunately, teams seem to know when we're gonna pass on short downs.
Look, they can't run the fucking ball...that's it...you sound like a Nagy wanna be

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We know what the problem is on offense

It isn’t just the coach or QB or OL or TE

It is all of them, and who is responsible for all of them?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
O has already been fixed. Needs to grow their balls back.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Look, they can't run the fucking ball...that's it...you sound like a Nagy wanna be

Naw if I were a "Nagy wanna be"......I'd suggest some type of wierd "horizontal pass" on 3rd & short that the D is waiting to snuff out based on film study.

Liked Posts:
Naw if I were a "Nagy wanna be"......I'd suggest some type of wierd "horizontal pass" on 3rd & short that the D is waiting to snuff out based on film study.
Whatever...like you can read the D's mind on every play...you have to be able to pass on 3rd and short so take your overthinking analyzations that are senseless and stupid somewhere else. You really sound like a primma donna who never played , and I bet that's what you are.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Whatever...like you can read the D's mind on every play...you have to be able to pass on 3rd and short so take your overthinking analyzations that are senseless and stupid somewhere else. You really sound like a primma donna who never played , and I bet that's what you are.

Whatever...like you can read the D's mind on every play
It's got nothing to with me ( You brought up Nagy, not me). Like everyone else, I see the 3rd down results. We're 27th in 3rd conversions. So obviously opposing defenses know what we're doing. Fact.

You're triggered friend. We're not doing well in 3rd& short yardage or 3rd down. There's no overthinking or analysis. We just disagree on how we should get it done. I say run, u say pass. Yes a team should be able to do both.