Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes, I hope the Packers continue to draft as bad as they did last year.

They do have a solid roster, but you have to remember that it is because they went out abd finally spent some money in free agency. They payed a pretty penny to get Amos from us and the Smith broke...and coupled it up with drafting defense with the first two picks in 2019.

But where was the help for offensive skill players?

Comparing to Brady isnt a good comp. The Patriots did bring in Randy Moss and traded for Brandon Cooks. Plus, If anything, Brady left because he felt the NE gave up on trying to spend money on offensive skill pieces. Now look, the Patriots are a hot mess and Brady is playing in the superbowl.
Bwahahahahaha

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Packers have 60% of their cap committed to offense. 45% to Rodgers and his offensive line, and an $18mm WR, and he's asking for raise for himself. How much more do you want invested in offense? Something has to give. They have a loaded offense, don't forget about their offensive line.

Their defense is already underfunded and everyone complains about it. They fill expensive secondary pieces and dline through their draft instead of extra weapons on a stacked offense.

Tell me, what gives so Rodgers gets an extra toy?
Seems like we are arguing with a packer fan

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom Brady took a pay cut so the his team could sign better players at other positions.

Erin Rodgers wants more pay so the Packers can't sign better players at other positions.

There is the difference

Just last year, the Packers used their 1st round pick on a QB to replace Rodgers rather than using it on a player that Rodgers would actually benefit from.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The Packers have 60% of their cap committed to offense. 45% to Rodgers and his offensive line, and an $18mm WR, and he's asking for raise for himself. How much more do you want invested in offense? Something has to give. They have a loaded offense, don't forget about their offensive line.

Their defense is already underfunded and everyone complains about it. They fill expensive secondary pieces and dline through their draft instead of extra weapons on a stacked offense.

Tell me, what gives so Rodgers gets an extra toy?

GB has some good pieces on their OLine, but the all time QBs make average players into good ones. Rodgers is great at reading defenses and managing the clock in his head. Teans don't sack him alot because he is one step ahead and either is getting rid of the ball or chucking it towards the ground.

The defense is underfunded because the last GM was terrible at drafting abd refused to go out and spend in free agency. They finally spent some money two years ago and got some decent players. Plus, they have allocated alot if their top draft picks on defense the last couple years. They are devoting plenty of resources to them with the new GM.

I think Rodgers knows he isn't getting a raise. He's asking for one to prove a point. That he isn't as valued as a HOF QB. He knows it already. GB took the ball out of his hands on 4th down this past game. Management refused to trade draft capital for Will Fuller. They spent a 1st on his replacement. Didnt draft a receiver. He's just mad abd trying to force a move or get a huge raise to continue to put up.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I dont get what is so funny. You are making a fool of yourself and don't use any logic or reason in making your point.
Ok. I would agree with you but we would then both be wrong. Have a great rest of your year packer boy

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Seems like we are arguing with a packer fan

You all sound more like Packer fans than I do. You guys are the one praising their draft picks, skill players and overall roster. Meanwhile I think Rodgers alone does most of all the heavy lifting.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Just last year, the Packers used their 1st round pick on a QB to replace Rodgers rather than using it on a player that Rodgers would actually benefit from.
That’s how winning teams work...maybe the Bears could use a lesson. It’s about the overall team and not the individual.....

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You all sound more like Packer fans than I do. You guys are the one praising their draft picks, skill players and overall roster. Meanwhile I think Rodgers alone does most of all the heavy lifting.
Bwahahahahaha

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
GB has some good pieces on their OLine, but the all time QBs make average players into good ones. Rodgers is great at reading defenses and managing the clock in his head. Teans don't sack him alot because he is one step ahead and either is getting rid of the ball or chucking it towards the ground.

The defense is underfunded because the last GM was terrible at drafting abd refused to go out and spend in free agency. They finally spent some money two years ago and got some decent players. Plus, they have allocated alot if their top draft picks on defense the last couple years. They are devoting plenty of resources to them with the new GM.

I think Rodgers knows he isn't getting a raise. He's asking for one to prove a point. That he isn't as valued as a HOF QB. He knows it already. GB took the ball out of his hands on 4th down this past game. Management refused to trade draft capital for Will Fuller. They spent a 1st on his replacement. Didnt draft a receiver. He's just mad abd trying to force a move or get a huge raise to continue to put up.
They are well over the cap, they can't sign or trade for another large contract. I'll give you the drafting of Love was a missed opportunity to help him, but that's it. They can't afford anyone else.

Bust

Liked Posts:
His family lives in California but this asshole hasn’t spoken to them in 3 years. Fuck Erin Rodgers!

One source, who was close to Rodgers for years but is among the many who have since been cut off by Rodgers entirely, said the quarterback has not spoken to his family since December 2014. Immediate family members don't even have his cellphone number.

When Mom and Dad sent Christmas presents to the quarterback and his girlfriend that year, the source said, those gifts were mailed back in February. He was set to be the groomsman in the wedding of one of his closest friends, the source said, and texted the day before he couldn't attend.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

One source, who was close to Rodgers for years but is among the many who have since been cut off by Rodgers entirely, said the quarterback has not spoken to his family since December 2014. Immediate family members don't even have his cellphone number.

When Mom and Dad sent Christmas presents to the quarterback and his girlfriend that year, the source said, those gifts were mailed back in February. He was set to be the groomsman in the wedding of one of his closest friends, the source said, and texted the day before he couldn't attend.

yep. Fuck Erin Rodgers!

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good for them...The guy is getting up there.
Thats the way the Packers roll.. They draft a QB, and let him sit for a few years to study behind the current QB.. Thats what they did with Rodgers behind Favre.

That has nothing to do with Rodgers demanding more money.

Last edited:

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
People be like: Aaron Rodgers never gets help even thought he has played with Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Davante Adams, Jermichael Finley, Martellus Bennett, Jimmy Graham, Ryan Grant, Aaron Jones, multiple all pro offensive linemen and a good defense most seasons.

Aaron Rodgers be like: I want more money with this new salary cap, find a way to get me help after.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Where is the link that has anybody in the Green Bay Packer organization saying that they drafted Love to replace Rodgers

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Honest question. Especially for the AR haters.

If he somehow inexplicably came to the Bears (won’t happen, but...), would you change your tune and embrace him?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Honest question. Especially for the AR haters.

If he somehow inexplicably came to the Bears (won’t happen, but...), would you change your tune and embrace him?
I would still dislike him as a person but would be happy with him as the Bears QB. He comes off as a prick.