Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yep and those two idiots that way richer than any of us could ever dream to be.

I'm glad. I don't ever hate another man for the way he makes his money. But Mayweather will technically out box him.
And also, he sounds like an idiot and his neighbors hate him, which is kinda funny I guess.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So there are two of these idiots?
Either way, they will lose to actual fighters.
Also, it's just an exhibition. Floyd didn't mind carrying McGregor for 10 rounds and won't mind making this fight look much more than what it is, a boxer with a lifetime of experience vs a very successful youtuber who has dabbled in boxing.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Also, it's just an exhibition. Floyd didn't mind carrying McGregor for 10 rounds and won't mind making this fight look much more than what it is, a boxer with a lifetime of experience vs a very successful youtuber who has dabbled in boxing.
I sort of wish a ddt gets involved or something to sell it better.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I sort of wish a ddt gets involved or something to sell it better.
One idea that has been out there and teased by the brothers, is a future fight between Logan and Jake. That's got WWE written all over it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
One idea that has been out there and teased by the brothers, is a future fight between Logan and Jake. That's got WWE written all over it.

By gawd, you can't ddt in boxing? By gawd, now the brothers are fighting!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Forgive my ignorance, but are these guys pranksters? They are reallu popular right? With their videos and tweets?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
By gawd, you can't ddt in boxing? By gawd, now the brothers are fighting!
Just been teased. Jake is pursuing a future fight with Conor McGregor. This Mayweather fight for Logan came up suddenly. He hadn't actively been training in boxing since his last youtuber fight and was showing more interest in getting an MMA match.

They are both pranksters, yeah, but trying to reinvent themselves a bit. Both have made a ton of money and would be set if they weren't used to blowing so much money. Jake has dealt with lawsuits against him so may actually be needing more money. Logan has made a shit ton aside from youtube, with his Maverick brand. But he's also said he'll just keep spending money and either end up a billionaire or completely broke.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just been teased. Jake is pursuing a future fight with Conor McGregor. This Mayweather fight for Logan came up suddenly. He hadn't actively been training in boxing since his last youtuber fight and was showing more interest in getting an MMA match.

They are both pranksters, yeah, but trying to reinvent themselves a bit. Both have made a ton of money and would be set if they weren't used to blowing so much money. Jake has dealt with lawsuits against him so may actually be needing more money. Logan has made a shit ton aside from youtube, with his Maverick brand. But he's also said he'll just keep spending money and either end up a billionaire or completely broke.

I'll bet you wear his clothes huh?

Do they have all kinds of skulls and dragons and stuff?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll bet you wear his clothes huh?

Do they have all kinds of skulls and dragons and stuff?
No, I don't. Going for my own Warrior Spirit brand. But both brothers have their own mansions and Logan also has a ranch he pays his father to maintain. Both have in excess of 20 mil followers and Jake's made money from merchandise too. Can't say how much Paul will make for this fight with Mayweather til they have sponsors, see what PPV sales are, and how it's all promoted. McGregor didn't really show much against Floyed but got paid over 100 mil. Don't think this one will generate near as much interest unless they get other big names on the card. It's still sure to be way more than the few million he made in his other fights though.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No, I don't. Going for my own Warrior Spirit brand. But both brothers have their own mansions and Logan also has a ranch he pays his father to maintain. Both have in excess of 20 mil followers and Jake's made money from merchandise too. Can't say how much Paul will make for this fight with Mayweather til they have sponsors, see what PPV sales are, and how it's all promoted. McGregor didn't really show much against Floyed but got paid over 100 mil. Don't think this one will generate near as much interest unless they get other big names on the card. It's still sure to be way more than the few million he made in his other fights though.

I'm sure they will make a killing. I just looked up Maverick clothing to see if they had a mask for you to wear... They do. But apparently it made 30 million it's first year.

I'm off to go start my yootuber influence twitch and clothing line. brb when I make millions.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Logan will make, at minimum, $10M for the fight.

My best guess would be $25M.

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
See a lot of coach potatoes flapping their gums in here. Kinda funny. I take it you guys missed the KSI fight and Floyds fight with Conor? Haha...

I implore the haters here to give a watch to McGregor vs Mayweather. Conor's only success came from a couple of super clean uppercuts. Floyd, with all his experience and training, didn't see coming and they did some real damage. After that big uppercut landed you could see a change of pace in Mayweather. Like it just hit him (no pun intended) "Okay, this guy is for real. He can bang". Now was Logan Paul vs KSI 2 (I also implore you to watch Logan Paul vs KSI 1. Logan actually showed a better showcase here. I blame Shannon for the regression in the second fight). What was the shot that put KSI down? That's right, a Logan Paul uppercut. All Logan Paul needs is to get in the clinch, use his range and wear Floyd down. After that Floyd will start to open up knowing he needs to start landing to pick up rounds. I think this is where Logan can land a big uppercut and put Floyd on the canvas...and there won't be a 20 second count like KSI got. I got Logan winning this in a round 3 KO.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
See a lot of coach potatoes flapping their gums in here. Kinda funny. I take it you guys missed the KSI fight and Floyds fight with Conor? Haha...

I implore the haters here to give a watch to McGregor vs Mayweather. Conor's only success came from a couple of super clean uppercuts. Floyd, with all his experience and training, didn't see coming and they did some real damage. After that big uppercut landed you could see a change of pace in Mayweather. Like it just hit him (no pun intended) "Okay, this guy is for real. He can bang". Now was Logan Paul vs KSI 2 (I also implore you to watch Logan Paul vs KSI 1. Logan actually showed a better showcase here. I blame Shannon for the regression in the second fight). What was the shot that put KSI down? That's right, a Logan Paul uppercut. All Logan Paul needs is to get in the clinch, use is range and wear Floyd down. After that Floyd will start to open up knowing he needs to start landing to pick up rounds. I think this is where Logan can land a big uppercut and put Floyd on the canvas...and there won't be a 20 second count like KSI got. I got Logan winning this in a round 3 KO.

KSI would have been knocked out cold in 2 rounds if they didn't wear headgear.

Great post btw.

Be Home Soon

Liked Posts:

I implore the haters here to give a watch to McGregor vs Mayweather. Conor's only success came from a couple of super clean uppercuts. Floyd, with all his experience and training, didn't see coming and they did some real damage. After that big uppercut landed you could see a change of pace in Mayweather. Like it just hit him (no pun intended) "Okay, this guy is for real. He can bang". Now was Logan Paul vs KSI 2 (I also implore you to watch Logan Paul vs KSI 1. Logan actually showed a better showcase here. I blame Shannon for the regression in the second fight). What was the shot that put KSI down? That's right, a Logan Paul uppercut. All Logan Paul needs is to get in the clinch, use his range and wear Floyd down. After that Floyd will start to open up knowing he needs to start landing to pick up rounds. I think this is where Logan can land a big uppercut and put Floyd on the canvas...and there won't be a 20 second count like KSI got. I got Logan winning this in a round 3 KO.
I've seen prison fights better than this shit they call fighting these days.