Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - June 6th 2021

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
First off, this thing is WWE scripted.

There is no way Mayweather agrees to something he doesn't have 100% control over the out come.

It's gonna go the distance, and Mayweather will win. Logan looks like a fucking stud going broadway with the GOAT, and both will take at least 100 million each over this.

They should do like a King Kong Bundy five count stop if Logan gets knocked down he has a 20 count.

Am I the only person who thought the big fat bald guy in the "Wanderers" was King Kong Bundy? As a child I didn't think there were two big fat bald guys roaming the earth at the same time....

Be Home Soon

Liked Posts:
Can you please describe one fight? Thanks!

First fight I got into.
They take me around cell to cell looking for a roomie when I first got in. Nobody knows me so all these muffuckas be sayin nope to me.
I finally get to my new cell and roomie that accepted me and settle in.
I'm thinkin, "Do i gotta remember everyone who said no to me?
THE First time those fuckin doors re opened, this one dude comes right up to me and sticks me with a rubber pencil.
It catches me way off guard and i got off a punch or two but basically got my ass kicked.
Broke two ribs and punctured my lung. broke my nose. ripped a piece of my ear.
Healing up, i got infected.

All good though. Retaliation is a must.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off, this thing is WWE scripted.

There is no way Mayweather agrees to something he doesn't have 100% control over the out come.

It's gonna go the distance, and Mayweather will win. Logan looks like a fucking stud going broadway with the GOAT, and both will take at least 100 million each over this.

They should do like a King Kong Bundy five count stop if Logan gets knocked down he has a 20 count.

Am I the only person who thought the big fat bald guy in the "Wanderers" was King Kong Bundy? As a child I didn't think there were two big fat bald guys roaming the earth at the same time....
OK man...this is another time I am going to embarress you from the past.

Its not scripted. Mayweather can win in any round he chooses.
He will never let it got the distance.

Mayweather is a top 5 boxer of all fucking time. He isn't known for power but against an amateur there is no contest. "no way Mayweather agrees to something he doesn't have 100% control over" is true, but not because its fixed just Mayweather knows this guy doesn't have the world class ring experience to threaten him in any way.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
OK man...this is another time I am going to embarress you from the past.

Its not scripted. Mayweather can win in any round he chooses.
He will never let it got the distance.

Mayweather is a top 5 boxer of all fucking time. He isn't known for power but against an amateur there is no contest. "no way Mayweather agrees to something he doesn't have 100% control over" is true, but not because its fixed just Mayweather knows this guy doesn't have the world class ring experience to threaten him in any way.
No, it's scripted. All these youtube fights are. There's alot of money in these fights and a rematch will bring so much revenue there's no way it doesn't go the distance.

Amanda Nunez challenged Jake Paul and Jake refused outright. Why? Because she would destroy him in seconds, not minutes, seconds.

Mayweather can make close to a billion dollars fighting Logan Paul twice instead of what, 300 million for the one fight?

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
No, it's scripted. All these youtube fights are. There's alot of money in these fights and a rematch will bring so much revenue there's no way it doesn't go the distance.

Amanda Nunez challenged Jake Paul and Jake refused outright. Why? Because she would destroy him in seconds, not minutes, seconds.

Mayweather can make close to a billion dollars fighting Logan Paul twice instead of what, 300 million for the one fight?
Lmao what...Jake Paul would destroy Nunez in a boxing match. She's 5'8 155 walking around weight with a 69 inch reach. Jake Paul would easily KO her. A trained male fighter (who is also bigger) vs a female fighter is never a good idea and is something that should never be promoted. That isn't a good look for Jake and isn't as nearly as big of a money maker as an opponent like Arksen or Danis .

I really hope you don't think Jake giving Nate brain damage was scripted lol.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao what...Jake Paul would destroy Nunez in a boxing match. She's 5'8 155 walking around weight with a 69 inch reach. Jake Paul would easily KO her. A trained male fighter (who is also bigger) vs a female fighter is never a good idea and is something that should never be promoted. That isn't a good look for Jake and isn't as nearly as big of a money maker as an opponent like Arksen or Danis .

I really hope you don't think Jake giving Nate brain damage was scripted lol.

LOL this CLOWN also thinks Jonathan Toews is faking a major/serious illness to sit out for the season. He's either really, really stupid or a bad troll. I bet he believes Trump will still be president on January 21st lol. Loser.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is this really something worthy of actual discussion?

Honestly. An actual professional boxer fighting a youtuber in an exhibition fight, and there seems to be serious discussion about it? As if it matters?

Holy fuck, c'mon giant asteroid. We need a reset.

I love it but I grew up watching the Japanese Yakuza pride fighting organization "freakshow fights" like Sumo icon Akebono vs Royce Gracie.

maxresdefault.jpg

Akebono-642x362.jpg

Fedor vs Hong Man Choi

fedor.jpg

choivsfedor1-570.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jake looks like a better boxer than Logan.

His one chance is Mayweather lol's and doesn't prepare, isn't his usual speed and timing, and Logan has a chin and can make it a battle Mayweather wants no part of.

But...given the size difference, I imagine Floyd takes him slightly cautious, robo-boxes him for 1-2 rounds to read his feet, and then just lights him up.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jake looks like a better boxer than Logan.

His one chance is Mayweather lol's and doesn't prepare, isn't his usual speed and timing, and Logan has a chin and can make it a battle Mayweather wants no part of.

But...given the size difference, I imagine Floyd takes him slightly cautious, robo-boxes him for 1-2 rounds to read his feet, and then just lights him up.
Logan Paul seems too scared to get hit to be a good boxer. He refused to close the distance with KSI because he got cracked after he went in.