Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - June 6th 2021

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Logan Paul seems too scared to get hit to be a good boxer. He refused to close the distance with KSI because he got cracked after he went in.
Well Mayweather s jabs are gonna feel stiffer than that. That's not good, especially because Mayweather can hit you cleaner than anyone.

We know what will happen. I hope the spectacle is worth what people pay for it.

Logan got to the top though. Even past McGregor. He doesn't need to do anything here but collect.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Youtube multi-millionaire influencer and a Maverick which is just a step below Warrior spirit.
A white guy Spartan likes

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't know much about this Logan Paul guy so I'm interested to see how you guys feel about him possibly goin' up against this 53yro animal..........

Last edited by a moderator:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't know much about this Logan Paul guy so I'm interested to see how you guys feel about him possibly goin' up against this 53yro animal..........
Logan would likely go to the morgue.

Last edited by a moderator:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Well Mayweather s jabs are gonna feel stiffer than that. That's not good, especially because Mayweather can hit you cleaner than anyone.

We know what will happen. I hope the spectacle is worth what people pay for it.

Logan got to the top though. Even past McGregor. He doesn't need to do anything here but collect.

I don't know....

Logan Paul could arguably have 50 pounds and 6" on Mayweather which is several weight classes above if Paul were a real contender.

Mayweather is going to run laps around Paul and wear him out. This might be the most boring spectacle I've seen in a while.

I'll watch but this one is a gimmick fight that Mayweather would never take if he didn't think he could simply outbox Paul and not worry about a knock out.

If Paul were any good, he'd be competing in the light heavyweight division and not jerking off old timers and exhibitionists.

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes

On fight night ligan will be 50 lbs heavier and leaner...what has floyd gotten himself into....I'm not a huge fan of logans trainer and frankly I do t think he's made the progress he should've, but I believe it will be enough to get the job done tonight.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Chad Johnson got stuck!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Chad Johnson got stuck!

Karma, got too cocky for some reason. He looked okay for the first three rounds. Smooth and natural. Looked awkward in a few situations but looked decent for a football player trying to box. Way better than nate robinsons act. 85 is a natural athlete for sure.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1623037285634.png
This was the boxing equivalent of Aaron Rodgers vs every QB the Bears have thrown out there the past 13 years.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
First,
All due respect to Paul for his endurance alone. In boxing, endurance sets aside the real from the phony. And Paul was no phony. I thought for sure that Mayweather would gas him out by the 4th or 5th and even knock him out due to that.

With that said, it was literally a light heavyweight vs a middleweight. I don't discredit Mayweather for not being able to take him down. Also the age was a factor.

I am excited to see Paul in a professional fight. I hope he schedules a pro fight and I would pay to see that. I no longer see him as a gimmick. He is serious and his stamina is impressive.

I'd also pay to see him fight his brother.

50.00 was affordable and it was entertaining. The undercards were great and my only knock is that this was scheduled on a GD mother freaking Sunday!. That's blasphemy in the boxing world. Friday or Saturday fight nights. I was floored that this fight was relegated to a Sunday.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I didn't see the fight, but I'm interested to hear what the people who did watch it on how they would scored the fight

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
First,
All due respect to Paul for his endurance alone. In boxing, endurance sets aside the real from the phony. And Paul was no phony. I thought for sure that Mayweather would gas him out by the 4th or 5th and even knock him out due to that.

With that said, it was literally a light heavyweight vs a middleweight. I don't discredit Mayweather for not being able to take him down. Also the age was a factor.

I am excited to see Paul in a professional fight. I hope he schedules a pro fight and I would pay to see that. I no longer see him as a gimmick. He is serious and his stamina is impressive.

50.00 was affordable and it was entertaining. The undercards were great and my only knock is that this was scheduled on a GD mother freaking Sunday!. That's blasphemy in the boxing world. Friday or Saturday fight nights. I was floored that this fight was relegated to a Sunday.
Agree with that sentiment. It's what happened in the fight with Floyd/McGregor. Conor got totally gassed by round 7 and basically couldn't stand on his own by round 10. It was more about him TKOing himself than Mayweather doing it. Paul look like he got a bit gassed early on, as one would expect with a non-experienced boxer, but was also quick to catch his second wind which carried him the rest of the way. McGregor is just the type who never seems to catch a second wind. He has one and when it's gone, it stays gone.

I think people took this fight way too seriously and failed to give any thought to the 35+years of boxing experience Floyd had on Logan, who is really just at the beginner amateur stage. Floyd was always a boring boxer and always most noted for his defense so shame on anyone who expected more fireworks. As Paul stated after, he expected Mayweather to dictate the pace. One might have thought Floyd would have upped his usual Pace going up against such a novice fighter, but he didn't.

Do think the brothers will fight eventually. Both need a few more fights as buildup to that. The Klitschko non-fight clause not in effect with them. They are the type to see the entertainment value and could handle it without severing their relationship. Jake would be the one to take that fight more seriously though as there's that sense he's always been in his big brother's shadow.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
First,

I didn't watch the fight, but this looks fake af. Paul seems to get knocked out and Mayweather held him up.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What round was that knockout?

Very interesting sportsmanship. Got him in the temple.