Flus Needs to Take Control of This Defense!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
No talent and stupidity are not what Flus has been teaching. He needs to take 6 and 33 and rip them a new asshole.

The Bears used to hardly ever get any penalties. Now the stupid plays are increasing.

Flus, get your head out of your ass. TEACH!

And while you are at it, you can make 84 a healthy scratch for the rest of the season.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
No talent and stupidity are not what Flus has been teaching. He needs to take 6 and 33 and rip them a new asshole.

The Bears used to hardly ever get any penalties. Now the stupid plays are increasing.

And while you are at it, you can make 84 a healthy scratch for the rest of the season.
Dude our defense is at best a B team defense relax

We can have a bad day with penalties

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Taint rainbow is mostly sadzz and upset about fields lack of defensive tackling ability

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Elderflubst should lace up his cleats and show these young penalty makers how it's done.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Jaylon's play this year has been pretty meh, today he has been completely awful.

Gordon's penalty was a bad call, but him not breaking down and missing that gimme sack on Goff is inexcusable.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
This team lacks talent at just about every position except running back. I’m still not sold on the QB being more than a great runner.

Coaching is the typical Chicago soft.

Last edited:

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
What concerns me is that the defense has look disengaged for most of this season when it comes to hustle and effort. I expected much more rallying to the football type of stuff from this defense, and they just don't do it. That's not a good sign for a first year head coach if you can't get the buy-in from the players early on in your tenure.

Username

Liked Posts:
It's alright. According to @bamainatlanta this is ANOTHER rebuild year so when we have to sit and watch all of the Bears future oppenents hang 30+ points on this D, it's all good, because next year......

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Flus needs to control the team. Coaching like a fat pussy. 3 runs and punt with 5 or 6 min in the 4th.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
It's alright. According to @bamainatlanta this is ANOTHER rebuild year so when we have to sit and watch all of the Bears future oppenents hang 30+ points on this D, it's all good, because next year......

That is exactly accurate actually? Or do you think this team could be fixed in one off season?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Well, it is a rebuilding year, what else would you call it? They're pretty obviously playing the young guys (4 rookies started today on defense) in hopes that some of them become contributors when they have actual talent on the field. 85-90% of this roster won't be here in 2 years anyway, they're here to fill space on a rebuilding team.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why did you say ANOTHER rebuild year? Pace was going for it since 2018. This is their first year of actually rebuilding. Stop fucking crying.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Dude our defense is at best a B team defense relax

We can have a bad day with penalties
Yes, they are a poor defense, but you can't be a bad defense and have stupid penalties. That was my point.

The Bears were a team with very few penalties at the start of the season, but it appears that they are becoming a penalty prone defense.

The coaching staff worked on them being a smart team. Now, every game, they are starting to do more dumb plays.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Yes, they are a poor defense, but you can't be a bad defense and have stupid penalties. That was my point.

The Bears were a team with very few penalties at the start of the season, but it appears that they are becoming a penalty prone defense.

The coaching staff worked on them being a smart team. Now, every game, they are starting to do more dumb plays.
When less talented players have to play more and more snaps, the mistakes are likely to come with it. It sucks but I understand what you're saying. I still think they got a rough flag today but oh well. Bright side is at least an UDFA like Sanborn is doing better than expected. That pass rush was yuck again this week.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Flus needs to control the team. Coaching like a fat pussy. 3 runs and punt with 5 or 6 min in the 4th.
Yes, but ...

at the end of the game, use designed runs. It has been two games now that, when crunch time came along, all designed runs were taken away. Fields' feet kept you in the game. Why abandon it when crunch time comes along?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
This is always my biggest worry with a defensive minded coach is them "trusting" their defense late instead of stomping on throats.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Bears are executing their master plan to draft higher and it's making people big mad.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well, it is a rebuilding year, what else would you call it? They're pretty obviously playing the young guys (4 rookies started today on defense) in hopes that some of them become contributors when they have actual talent on the field. 85-90% of this roster won't be here in 2 years anyway, they're here to fill space on a rebuilding team.
He really thought if Poles kept the defense together that this team was going to contend