Flus pushes all of his chips in the middle for Fields

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Coaches are doing great for the tank. Playing receivers that have no business seeing a field. Velus, Smith-Marsette and ESB have no business touching the ball in a close game.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is quite possibly the least talented front 7 in all of football. And bottom 3 for all defensive talent. But whatevs, I’m sure Pagano would have this unit in the top 15.

mecha

Liked Posts:
This is quite possibly the least talented front 7 in all of football. And bottom 3 for all defensive talent. But whatevs, I’m sure Pagano would have this unit in the top 15.
dude should've stayed home. and fuck Fangio too. karma.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Wish Getsy was the HC with all this happening instead of Eberflus. It's going to suck when they lose him. I pray it doesn't happen after this year.

Canth

Liked Posts:
quarterbacks coach to head coach in 2 years? really?

Maybe. Getsy did get a HC interview already with Denver in the coaching cycle. Although, I think he would be smart to stay a couple of years to really find his groove as a playcaller and building an offense before taking on the task of running an entire team.

I know there is a lot of concern about rotating OC’s with a defensive head coach. But when you look around the league, there are a number of defensive head coaches that have sustained success because i think they take a better big picture look of the entire team. Guys like Vrabel, McDermott, Belicheck, Carroll, Saleh appears to be improving, etc. I would add Harbaugh too coming from Special teams. Rivera.

So, many of the failed offensive head coaches recently have just not had much to do with coaching beyond the qb. I think they fail as they don’t really know how to deal with and run the whole organization. They don’t really understand how to coach a team as they just focused on the qb’s.

Imo, the more successful offensive coordinators and head coaches often coached more than just qb’s in their coaching history. Guys like Reid, McVay, and Shanahan all coached multiple different position groups. I think you are starting to seeing that with Sirianni and DaBoll as well. Although obviously very early especially with DaBoll.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Maybe. Getsy did get a HC interview already with Denver in the coaching cycle. Although, I think he would be smart to stay a couple of years to really find his groove as a playcaller and building an offense before taking on the task of running an entire team.

I know there is a lot of concern about rotating OC’s with a defensive head coach. But when you look around the league, there are a number of defensive head coaches that have sustained success because i think they take a better big picture look of the entire team. Guys like Vrabel, McDermott, Belicheck, Carroll, Saleh appears to be improving, etc. I would add Harbaugh too coming from Special teams. Rivera.

So, many of the failed offensive head coaches recently have just not had much to do with coaching beyond the qb. I think they fail as they don’t really know how to deal with and run the whole organization. They don’t really understand how to coach a team as they just focused on the qb’s.

Imo, the more successful offensive coordinators and head coaches often coached more than just qb’s in their coaching history. Guys like Reid, McVay, and Shanahan all coached multiple different position groups. I think you are starting to seeing that with Sirianni and DaBoll as well. Although obviously very early especially with DaBoll.
I've been saying all along that most offensive minded head coaches don't have the discipline for the job. they're not all McVay or Reid or previously Arians or Mike Shanahans. lot of them are Norv Turners, Matt Nagys, or Marc Trestmans lol

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Lol. How obtuse can one be. That side of the ball lacked talent before the trades. Especially within the front 7. Imagine.
If the offense is expected to look good without talent, why can't the defense?

Expect Poles to trade a 4th round pick in 2023 for 17 7th rounders and fill out their defense with those 7th rounders.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
quarterbacks coach to head coach in 2 years? really?
I can see his philosophy being something like, "Run the play and when it doesn't work, use your jets to get a first down, if not a touchdown. Worked in Chicago".