Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
when he traded the equivalent of a first-round pick for wide receiver Chase Claypool before the deadline

2v06lup7prftg08jbcapjzldh0hz1oj8fnsnoncti&rid=200w.gif
It's a relative statement but Claypool would likely have been a 1st round selection in this draft plus we know he can play in this league and fits the Y well. Can block and while not a premier route runner is great at securing 50/50 balls. Calling that a 1st round pick would be like calling this years trade bad because Carolina makes the AFC championship game. I guess it worked because I'm here giving it attention but meh.

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'm gonna sound like a bitch right but I don't care.

I like how the 'route tree is so difficult' is used as an excuse for the lack of production. If a receiver doesn't know the route tree, or the motions, then simplify their shit until they do know it. I'm sure Claypool knows how to 'run fast and go deep' so when he's in, just call plays where he's running go routes every time until he understands the rest of the playbook. If they don't have many, then add some go route plays in temporarily.

I don't understand why they make things so much more difficult than it needs to be. Yes, I know the defense will 'catch on' that he's only running go routes but who cares given his size, speed and athleticism. They still have to devote a CB and potentially a safety even if he's just going Madden hail mary every play. But at least he'd be doing something on the play rather than having to sit on the sidelines waiting until they call a play he does know the route trees for.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I like how the 'route tree is so difficult' is used as an excuse for the lack of production. If a receiver doesn't know the route tree, or the motions, then simplify their shit until they do know it. I'm sure Claypool knows how to 'run fast and go deep' so when he's in, just call plays where he's running go routes every time until he understands the rest of the playbook. If they don't have many, then add some go route plays in temporarily.

I don't understand why they make things so much more difficult than it needs to be. Yes, I know the defense will 'catch on' that he's only running go routes but who cares given his size, speed and athleticism. They still have to devote a CB and potentially a safety even if he's just going Madden hail mary every play. But at least he'd be doing something on the play rather than having to sit on the sidelines waiting until they call a play he does know the route trees for.
What’s funny about what you’re saying is Aaron Rodgers said that the Packers needed to do that last year because of their rookie wide receivers. And Getsy was Rodgers QB coach…

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Should be easy now that they can't shade him and really, it wasn't just on him. Fields wasn't yet used to NFL open and it seemed like they barely played together when really healthy. It will come. He doesn't need to have 1000 yards to make it a viable trade. He needs some big plays and bail outs plus help open some run lanes. He's also not a bad route runner. Just not like the other 2 guys we got.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Hits. No strong message. Just weak placation for a wr Bears traded, what amounted to, a 1st round pick for.

Weak, Sigler, terribly weak.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
700 yards 5 TDs
That's all you expect out of a guy that claims to be a top 5 WR going into his 4th year? This would probably mean Fields underperformed as well.

It's not like he's fighting Megatron for targets on the Bears.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you work for the New York Post?

Your thread titles are always pathetically “trying to be controversial” or exposing some controversy and they’re so sad.
Weird. Most posters here complained the articles I wrote when I started were too straight “stuffy journalism” pieces. They wanted opinions, because, you know, that’s the point of a blog?

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
No, many said you made the National Enquirer look legitimate compared to the shit you put out.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
That's all you expect out of a guy that claims to be a top 5 WR going into his 4th year? This would probably mean Fields underperformed as well.

It's not like he's fighting Megatron for targets on the Bears.
He's WR 2 1250 moore 700 Claypool 550 Mooney 550 kmet 500 - everyone else on team - 400 yards that's nearly 4k yards plus rushing. Did I ever say I believed him when he said he was top 5? Am I responsible for that quote? No I am not I am just clint so BACK THE FUCK OFF RAINBOW OR I WILL SHOW YOU WHERE THE TREASURE IS BURIED