Foles all Superbowl throws

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
he made some amazing TD throws but some of his throws were Alshon bailing him out, I had forgotten just how good Alshon can be when his vag doesn't hurt....there's a huge difference between an Alshon and Wims

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
he made some amazing TD throws but some of his throws were Alshon bailing him out, I had forgotten just how good Alshon can be when his vag doesn't hurt....there's a huge difference between an Alshon and Wims

What about between Alshon and Robinson? Why'd you compare Alshon to our fourth WR?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson is a better version of Alshon. I think the two will pair up just fine. They need to get faster, though. Robinson, Miller, Graham, and Montgomery aren't exactly the fleetest of foot.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly have no clue how someone can watch this and not be thrilled right now. Trubisky can’t make half those throws.

Because you can pick and choose games that QBs play well in and assume thats what youd be getting.....show someone Trubiskys TB game or dallas game and you'd be thrilled too.

Foles isn't that guy on a regular basis. That is why he is being traded from the Jags

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Because you can pick and choose games that QBs play well in and assume thats what youd be getting.....show someone Trubiskys TB game or dallas game and you'd be thrilled too.

Foles isn't that guy on a regular basis. That is why he is being traded from the Jags

Except this was against the league's best team in the biggest game called the Super Bowl?

Guess that's "just another game"...

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Worth keeping in mind that Foles is a very streaky QB and caught a hot streak here the same way Flacco did

He’s not gonna play like this all the time. So we should not go into next season with those expectations or we’ll all be disappointed.

But it’s great to know he’s able to have games like this at the highest level

And even at his lowest he’s still a better quarterback than Mitch trubisky

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except this was against the league's best team in the biggest game called the Super Bowl?

Guess that's "just another game"...

Im not saying Foles isn't better right now, Im saying he doesn't always do that with regularity. Trubisky does things that Foles couldn't possibly do as well.

Rocksteady

Night Elf
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
im not thrilled. He had a great short run. Everything before and after, including taking a look at his stats doesn't make me confident about the direction. Hopefully i am wrong.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
what’s your take on this move?
Excellent move.

Foles has zero ego and will not be a distraction. He will focus on being a great backup QB and making Mitch better on gameday (like he did with Wentz). In short, your QB room got a lot better weather it's having a talented player there to compete with Mitch while also doing all he can to support him.

If he gets in he's the perfect backup. The team will rally behind him and the tape is clear, he can play at a very elite level for streaks.

For a 4th it's good value. I know the Bears are a bit cap strapped, so if this ends up being a cap friendly deal it's a win all around.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Excellent move.

Foles has zero ego and will not be a distraction. He will focus on being a great backup QB and making Mitch better on gameday (like he did with Wentz). In short, your QB room got a lot better weather it's having a talented player there to compete with Mitch while also doing all he can to support him.

If he gets in he's the perfect backup. The team will rally behind him and the tape is clear, he can play at a very elite level for streaks.

For a 4th it's good value. I know the Bears are a bit cap strapped, so if this ends up being a cap friendly deal it's a win all around.

Its sad that I like an eagle fan more than most bears fans on here.

I don't mind foles, I just mind trading a 4th rounder for him is all.

He's not good, he's not bad. He's a good backup. IDK if he's better than mitch but he's more stable than mitch(As in he wont shit the bed every other game).

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Excellent move.

Pegger, he’s starting.

@BaBaBlacksheep what did you think he was going to say about the guy who won Super Bowl mvp on his favorite team lol :cum:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Its sad that I like an eagle fan more than most bears fans on here.

I don't mind foles, I just mind trading a 4th rounder for him is all.

He's not good, he's not bad. He's a good backup. IDK if he's better than mitch but he's more stable than mitch(As in he wont shit the bed every other game).
Once you hear him in a press conference and the local media starts getting some access to him you'll fall in love. He's just a very authentic, fantastic teammate. He's the furthest thing form a 'me first' guy and you'll just want him to do well.

BTW, I think he'll be your backup. Mitch will have a short leash, but he'll be your starter.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Once you hear him in a press conference and the local media starts getting some access to him you'll fall in love. He's just a very authentic, fantastic teammate. He's the furthest thing form a 'me first' guy.

Neither is mitch.

The moment he starts and has a bad game everyone is going to be talking about how he's got a noodle arm and what QB they can pick up in the draft.

We've been through this scenario too many times as bears fans.