Foles lectures Nagy on Offense

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
We all saw it happening on the side line .... Foles tried to save Nagy from pulling a Nagy by wanted to go no huddle but the man just cannot help himself. He bungled the drive with his usual nonsense and the bears had to settle for a field goal.

Offensive genius my ass.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
We all saw it happening on the side line .... Foles tried to save Nagy from pulling a Nagy by wanted to go no huddle but the man just cannot help himself. He bungled the drive with his usual nonsense and the bears had to settle for a field goal.

Offensive genius my ass.

Nagy hasn't been around a qb that knows what hes doping in quite some time you gotta give him a minute.

Im sure Foles told him Im Nick not Mitch :)

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I could be wrong but I would love to see the video because I'm pretty sure I read Nick's lips at one point and he tells Nagy " I dont care" in the middle of the lecture.
That's what I saw, too. Would love to have overheard that conversation. Foles even looked a little angry. I like it. Hopefully Nagy won't get in his way next time and let the Superbowl MVP go to work.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Offensive genius my ass.

That's super genius. Get it right.

If Nagy listened then that is intelligent. If he didn't then he is a pig headed idiot. Foles has experience and a SB pedigree that Nagy can't deny. Nagy wanted him so he should damned well listen to him. If Foles is wrong then both will be gone. If Foles is right and Nagy doesn't listen then one of them will be gone next year and I'm pretty sure it won't be Foles.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
That's what I saw, too. Would love to have overheard that conversation. Foles even looked a little angry. I like it. Hopefully Nagy won't get in his way next time and let the Superbowl MVP go to work.

Do we have any deaf people or people who can read lips on the board to tell us what Foles said?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I so much potential IF Nagy works WITH Foles and not for Nagy. If he can just get over his stubbornness, there's a shot for this O.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Nagy hasn't been around a qb that knows what hes doping in quite some time you gotta give him a minute.

Im sure Foles told him Im Nick not Mitch :)
What makes this funnier is that Mitch was standing behind him and listening to the conversation.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I so much potential IF Nagy works WITH Foles and not for Nagy. If he can just get over his stubbornness, there's a shot for this O.
He has conviction but he's not that stubborn. We've now won 2 games because he agreed to let Foles do his thing.