Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm just hoping for Foles to break a leg

I kid, I kid

clear

Liked Posts:
Last time we saw Mitch he was making the Atlanta defense look good. This franchise was set back a decade with that pick, no need to be reminded of it anymore.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
28-40
230 yards

Perfect
70% completion and pressured on 37.2% of dropbacks. 2 INTs though. The one in the endzone was a good defensive play but still didn't look like a good choice. The other was more desperation towards the end. Bears have no play makers and literally no run game. No rush, No YAC, poor play calling. Defense is good but plays too soft with Pagano IMO.

Suave Craig Conroy

Liked Posts:
I feel mitch may have taken more sacks, or missed more open passes but sidnt make nearly as many boneheaded passes for picks. Foles may be Cutler at this point

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Can you imagine Cam in this offense? I mean he sucks with Bill B

I'd imagine the Bears would convert more third/fourth and shorts over the classic pitch out to Patterson nugget.

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter who would of been QB. Cutler would have thrown 6 picks and Mitch would of gotten his one garbage time TD and cried postgame. Stop.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter who would of been QB. Cutler would have thrown 6 picks and Mitch would of gotten his one garbage time TD and cried postgame. Stop.

Cutler was actually pretty good on MNF if I'm not mistaken.

that 2009 game that went to OT against the Vikings I wish I could watch that again. speaking of 2009, Cutler had some pretty abysmal INT games, they were all like 1 score losses. LOL

dakbear

Liked Posts:
How many times this year has Mooney been open over the top for a touchdown? I bet Foles has missed him 5-6 times. Twice last night. The first one he threwthe ball too far to the inside where the safety came over and was able to effect the play. Throw that ball just a little to the outside and probably a touchdown. The second one from the goal line the Rams had great schemed pressure from the left. Foles was pressured quickly no doubt. But this is why you are getting paid the big bucks. Pleasetake 2 steps to the right to buy yourself an extra second and put the ball out there for Mooney. The last offensive play of the game-Wims wide open and he threw it out of bounds by 5 yards. Not close. I think I have seen enough of Foles but doubt that Nagy will pull him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How many times this year has Mooney been open over the top for a touchdown? I bet Foles has missed him 5-6 times. Twice last night. The first one he threwthe ball too far to the inside where the safety came over and was able to effect the play. Throw that ball just a little to the outside and probably a touchdown. The second one from the goal line the Rams had great schemed pressure from the left. Foles was pressured quickly no doubt. But this is why you are getting paid the big bucks. Pleasetake 2 steps to the right to buy yourself an extra second and put the ball out there for Mooney. The last offensive play of the game-Wims wide open and he threw it out of bounds by 5 yards. Not close. I think I have seen enough of Foles but doubt that Nagy will pull him.

Griese was calling him out on this. He even missed a wide open Wims at the end. Foles needs to get on the bench again.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle Brant just said on GMFB “pressure or bad throw” when talking about the overthrow to Mooney. He says overthrow.

Interception in the endzone was thrown into double coverage. Should have thrown the ball away. Horrible play call by Nagy trying to roll Nicks unathletic ass out left.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one is putting Trubisky back in.
You can run a moving pocket or sprint him out to buy another second. Foles is a statue. A statue with a brane but non the less, a statue with a long release and just Ok arm talent. Mitch would have taken just as many sacks but also made more plays. That doesn't mean we should start him next week but get real about what these guys can and can't do. When you don't have time to diagnose and are throwing into double coverages on a prayer anyway, the guy that can buy more time is probably the better choice.

Last edited:

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears Average Rushing YPG with Trubisky at QB 138 Bears rush yards per game with Foles at QB 44. Crazy difference. This isnt pining for Trubisky just crazy.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The o-line was a sieve tonight. Foles was constantly being forced to throw off his back foot or had an o-linemen dumped in his lap. Many times he was forced to throw half cocked and still got 'almost completions.'

Please get some glasses.
He was not one time “forced to” throw off his back foot.

He chooses to because he fears a pass rush.

No doubt the line stinks and is the number one problem. But it’s no excuse for playing like a shell shocked rookie.