Foles

2Deep

Liked Posts:
1st and foremost I hope Foles is not seriously hurt. Don't want to see anyone get hurt seriously.

Nick Foles was a bad fit with this team and he is a QB who is never been a starting QB in NFL, hell of a back up.

With the O line we have Nick Foles had no business starting for the Bears. I understand Mitch sucks, but there are many factors as we are funding out. This was never all on Mitch.

The season is pretty much over. However, I for one want to see Mitch play the last 6 games. I hope he goes on to a good NFL career. He deserves better than what he got here with coaching, scheme, o line.

Just disappointed and sad. Dont mind losing but we have wasted a championship defense with the worst offense I have ever seen.

Westtxbearman

Liked Posts:
A major disappointment! All the offense has to do is not lose it but that’s all they know how to do is suck the life out of the team

Tis murph 77

Liked Posts:
1st and foremost I hope Foles is not seriously hurt. Don't want to see anyone get hurt seriously.

Nick Foles was a bad fit with this team and he is a QB who is never been a starting QB in NFL, hell of a back up.

With the O line we have Nick Foles had no business starting for the Bears. I understand Mitch sucks, but there are many factors as we are funding out. This was never all on Mitch.

The season is pretty much over. However, I for one want to see Mitch play the last 6 games. I hope he goes on to a good NFL career. He deserves better than what he got here with coaching, scheme, o line.

Just disappointed and sad. Dont mind losing but we have wasted a championship defense with the worst offense I have ever seen.

Tis murph 77

Liked Posts:
Good post! He is a good fit as a backup, or perhaps just to shake things up during a game when the O was not moving. They made a mistake when they benched Trubiski., and made Foles the full time starter. Hi is just too slow, especially with a weak O line. The bears coaching staff was never creative enough to figure that out. Even with all their weak spots, Foles came within a foot of completing the pass that would have won the game. Should the receiver have left his feet and dove for that pass?