For all of the cunting about the refs.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Stop it. Shit happens. Were there some bad calls today? Yes...but that's not what cost them the game.

The blocked punt for a TD is what cost them the game. The bears defense held Miami to 28 points and the bears offense outscored them.

28 points is reasonable against that team, those weapons and the current state of THIS defense.

I'll say that again, The bears offense OUTSCORED Miami's today. Lace up your bootstraps and stop with the incessant whining about ohh what could have been but dem facking Zebras h8 da Baerz. No, be better on special teams and you might have actually found a W today.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1667776224529.png

Nope. Not worth getting upset about during a historic performance by Fields who's game-tying/winning drive was "stopped" by this shit defense. ?‍♂️ Can't be more textbook without punching/tripping/tackling.

Let people vent, because they're right.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I don’t understand your point. Refs sucked and fucked up, nobody is saying they are the sole reason the bears lost or that the bears defense doesn’t suck.

It’s ok to complain about the refs, they failed to make the right calls.
M8, there are plenty of people plastered all over social media pushing that exact narrative. You want me to drag all the mouth breathers in here and prove it? I have that kinda pull.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Stop it. Shit happens. Were there some bad calls today? Yes...but that's not what cost them the game.

The blocked punt for a TD is what cost them the game. The bears defense held Miami to 28 points and the bears offense outscored them.

28 points is reasonable against that team, those weapons and the current state of THIS defense.

I'll say that again, The bears offense OUTSCORED Miami's today. Lace up your bootstraps and stop with the incessant whining about ohh what could have been but dem facking Zebras h8 da Baerz. No, be better on special teams and you might have actually found a W today.
I'm never one to be on here complaining about calls but that one on Claypool on what was hopefully going to be the game winning TD drive was what kept us from having a shot at winning. Those are the times when the refs absolutely have to get the calls right especially the obvious ones and that one was obvious. Down by 3 with what like 4:00 or so in the game and we're driving and wasn't that also on 3rd down? Huge missed call.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
St. brown sucks as well not catching the ball in his hands. Even though he is trying to, Fields can’t win games by himself.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
You can't consistently put yourself in situations where you're relying on the refs to get it right. Because they're inconsistent as hell all across the league. In the long run you're better served simply making more plays than the other team.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a pretty brutal no call.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How long are we supposed to excuse game changing refball decisions?

Is there a point we say enough is enough or should we all just excuse it forever?

Seems silly considering it's directly ruining our favorite product!