For all of the cunting about the refs.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the last Rams Super Bowl I think they openly admitted the game was fixed. a Los Angeles team in a Los Angeles Super Bowl venue had to be anointed the winner or some shit.

just like wrasslin'. Goodell is Vince McMahon now.
I'll stop now because the OP told me "it happens"

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t understand your point. Refs sucked and fucked up, nobody is saying they are the sole reason the bears lost or that the bears defense doesn’t suck.

It’s ok to complain about the refs, they failed to make the right calls.
Actually, those 2 plays were enough to possibly change the outcome so while I wasn't one of those bitching about them, taking a complete opposite view is just as bad as pointing to those calls.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
How long are we supposed to excuse game changing refball decisions?

Is there a point we say enough is enough or should we all just excuse it forever?

Seems silly considering it's directly ruining our favorite product!
Correct, and it's been this way for along time. All the cunting in the world won't change it. Unless you have an inside track to a plethora of Woke Baerz fans who have that ability to cancel the Zebras.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Stop it. Shit happens. Were there some bad calls today? Yes...but that's not what cost them the game.

The blocked punt for a TD is what cost them the game. The bears defense held Miami to 28 points and the bears offense outscored them.

28 points is reasonable against that team, those weapons and the current state of THIS defense.

I'll say that again, The bears offense OUTSCORED Miami's today. Lace up your bootstraps and stop with the incessant whining about ohh what could have been but dem facking Zebras h8 da Baerz. No, be better on special teams and you might have actually found a W today.
But, but, this is CCS! All we have is whining….

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Correct, and it's been this way for along time. All the cunting in the world won't change it. Unless you have an inside track to a plethora of Woke Baerz fans who have that ability to cancel the Zebras.
Okay but can I just say that the officiating today really sucked, and that the officiating this year specifically has sucked, and that I want to raid the NFL officiating building and vandalize shit and take selfies?

I feel like all these things can be true without me being a "cunt" ya know

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Okay but can I just say that the officiating today really sucked, and that the officiating this year specifically has sucked, and that I want to raid the NFL officiating building and vandalize shit and take selfies?

I think you're spot on. They'd probably label you a terrorist instead of a cunt.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think you're spot on. They'd probably call you a terrorist instead of a cunt.
I'll tell them to figure out what is and isn't a pass interference call and then take another selfie so good luck to them

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:

YOU'RE NOT A CUNT

fack the @Wild_x_Card ! (j/k)

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I see nothing to complain about with this loss. The offense grew across the board leaps and bounds today. Fields looked VERY comfortable and relaxed. The receivers seem to be getting open more. AND it secures a better draft pick! this is what you want to see the rest of the year. An electric offense and a bunch of losses.

Fields and the offense are what will draw FA here next year.

Tom Arrow

Liked Posts:
the last Rams Super Bowl I think they openly admitted the game was fixed. a Los Angeles team in a Los Angeles Super Bowl venue had to be anointed the winner or some shit.

If ever there was a game I personally thought was bought and paid for this was it! Need to investigate game fixing by Vegas or other gambling interests. ..yes Virginia, it does happen in sports!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm okay with losing. I'm not okay with getting fucked by referees.

Officiating in pro sports is terrible.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Surf through this vid whenever. ThisTuohy guy has written about the fix. There's a lot of info. out here on fixed games. I've seen several games that looked "suspect". @13:03......after watching Newton's face in the post game SB interview, and him abruptly leaving, I knew something was up. Him not diving on that fumble was "suspect" too.

Last edited: