For all you jimmy g. Nut huggers

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
There's only one Jimmy G Nuthugger here, and he was a fan while he was at Eastern. This thread belongs over at ESPN and NFL Network.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Some of you are unhealthily obsessed with Jimmy Garoppolo and personally invested in him failing. It’s almost sick.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Some of you are unhealthily obsessed with Jimmy Garoppolo and personally invested in him failing. It’s almost sick.

I thought it was going to be negative but it was a glowing review because what else can you say.

If you listen to his analysis - fastest release since Marino, incredibly accurate, strong football IQ, processes information quickly, etc. It is almost identical to my initial thread about him announcing him as my savior. Of course when I compared his release to Rodgers and Marino I was mocked.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There's only one Jimmy G Nuthugger here, and he was a fan while he was at Eastern. This thread belongs over at ESPN and NFL Network.

There is only one place that loses it's shit when Jimmy is mentioned, CCS. Same thing when D. Watson, or any other QB is mentioned, this place acts like it's a knife to the back of our dear sweet Mitchell.

There is only one QB in the universe and his name is Mitch Trubisky, his name is Mitch Trubisky, his name is Mitch Trubisky, his name is Mitch Trubisky...

billwade

Liked Posts:
Garoppolo for a second round pick is the steal of the year. Only an utter fool wouldn't admit that he's made an enormous difference since he's joined SF, and one can only imagine how much better he'll be with an offseason of preparation.

Now it should be time for a screenshot of Garoppolo missing a receiver because that would prove he's not very good...

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I thought it was going to be negative but it was a glowing review because what else can you say.

If you listen to his analysis - fastest release since Marino, incredibly accurate, strong football IQ, processes information quickly, etc. It is almost identical to my initial thread about him announcing him as my savior. Of course when I compared his release to Rodgers and Marino I was mocked.

You forgot about the part that his footwork needs work. It will make his long throws more inaccurate. After four years, that should’ve been fixed. Mitch needs work but he has been in the nfl for a year.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
There is only one place that loses it's shit when Jimmy is mentioned, CCS. Same thing when D. Watson, or any other QB is mentioned, this place acts like it's a knife to the back of our dear sweet Mitchell.

There is only one QB in the universe and his name is Mitch Trubisky, his name is Mitch Trubisky, his name is Mitch Trubisky, his name is Mitch Trubisky...

Not that I disagree but that's how it should be. Other fanbases are the same way. I don't crap on other QB's to up Mitch but I also don't want to hear about it everyday. People probably wouldn't do this if Watson and Jimmy weren't thrown in their faces here.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You forgot about the part that his footwork needs work. It will make his long throws more inaccurate. After four years, that should’ve been fixed. Mitch needs work but he has been in the nfl for a year.

Every QB has things they can work on. He ends the video saying he fully expects Jimmy to improve and be Brady 2.0 :shrug:

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
Just switch teams and leave us real Bears fans the fuck alone!

I don't give a fuck about nobody's QB but mine.

I lurk this board every day and I've noticed most of you mf's are human garbage.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just switch teams and leave us real Bears fans the fuck alone!

Switch to any team that has a good QB? I don't want to, I've been a Bears fan since the '60's. You switch bitch.

I don't give a fuck about nobody's QB but mine.

Said every illiterate, terrible defensive coordinator that has ever fucked things up.

I lurk this board every day and I've noticed most of you mf's are human garbage.

Yet you continue to lurk, and post 1,196 times. What does that make you? Trump guy? I knew it!

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
Switch to any team that has a good QB? I don't want to, I've been a Bears fan since the '60's. You switch bitch.

Said every illiterate, terrible defensive coordinator that has ever fucked things up.

Yet you continue to lurk, and post 1,196 times. What does that make you? Trump guy? I knew it!

Bears fan since the 60's huh?

Lol! You're not worth it!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Were you? Lots of football illiterates here. It's a little disappointing that he hasn't fixed his longer throws but he has great anticipation so it's not that limiting. D's will make it tougher for him in the future but he'll always be good. How good is the question and that's where the argument among sane people begins but there's reasons no NFL team thought he had the potential of a top 5 pick type QB. It's not just chicks that like a long ball. Mind you, they could all be wrong.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears fan since the 60's huh?

Lol! You're not worth it!

Worth what?

Anyway, how do you know if your QB is any good if you have nothing to compare him to. "is 50% completion good? We don't know, not allowed to look around."

How do you watch your defense play if you can't watch the other QB. "Are we putting any pressure on the QB. STFU, other teams don't have QB's, there is only one and we have him!"

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I noticed most of his throws are between 10-20 between the hashes, when they start playing him middle out and the league will adjust, then he'll have to adjust for the first time in a long time...could get interesting