For the Chris Ballard should've been the GM crowd

Bust

Liked Posts:
Colts had 7 players voted into the pro bowl.

Lol, #epicfailCHOKESTERS

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Weren't you supposed to vanish after JaMarcus Webb lost his starting RT job then got cut over 8 years ago? GTFOH
Did J-Webb play right tackle? I thought he was left? (Questioning my own feeble memory here, so I very much could be wrong)

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon, Mitch Trubisky, Nick foles, Andy Dalton
That first one is probably the worst one. Each of those other QBs at least showed something on the field. Maybe not first round talent, and certainly not trade up and lose picks talent, but not a horrible backup either. But Glennon? That was an unmitigated disaster.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That first one is probably the worst one. Each of those other QBs at least showed something on the field. Maybe not first round talent, and certainly not trade up and lose picks talent, but not a horrible backup either. But Glennon? That was an unmitigated disaster.
Wow at least they showed something. What unbelievably low standards.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You have to admire a guy like Biff, who has 97% of this board on ignore still trying to share his excellence when he knows everyone is going to remind him of how he is cowardly.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let the Officail CCS Register show that this thread was posted at 4:17 AM (why......), January 10th, in the Year of Our Lord 2022, four hours and fifteen minutes before Pace was sent packing.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Regardless of what this threads purpose was, 99% of ccs would be rage posting if the Bears had made a trade like that with those results…

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Ballard is still employed while Pace isn't.

What's the point of this thread?

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
The Eagles got a first round pick from the Colts for Carson Wentz and watched him blow the Colts’ season while they head to the playoffs
https://t.co/BDKUUkNTpm
This move was more to appease his stupid ass HC who has a thing for this guy. Something about deep Christian roots. You got TV? Look up Hard Knocks Colts.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Let the Officail CCS Register show that this thread was posted at 4:17 AM (why......), January 10th, in the Year of Our Lord 2022, four hours and fifteen minutes before Pace was sent packing.
Impressive to be tracking this and waiting for a gotcha I told you so post for five years. You have to admire his patience with that grudge.

Pace is gone. I'm glad he's gone and hope we can do better than what he did and what Ballard is doing in Indy. Mediocrity should not be our benchmark and this Ballard and Pace debate should now be dead, although I doubt it is.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Y'all realize that Ballard can still be an idiot?

Just because Pace was a numbnut doesn't mean that Ballard is good.

They can both be shitty GMs.