For the people that have backed this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
And especially the ones who have attacked other posters who call out this shit team on a regular basis, even when they beat a team that drops 8 passes in order for them to win......you're all getting exactly what you deserve today, and what you will get the rest of the year for backing this losing organization, and for calling names to the true fans who are sick of the Bears and don't support them because they are perennial loser, which they will always be......this games for you dudes.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I got exactly what I deserved today. I shut the game off in the 2nd and got some ass. Now I'm eating chicken tenders.

Well derserved.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol this fucking guy. Was it hard to type all those words through tear-filled eyes? I bet it was.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I got exactly what I deserved today. I shut the game off in the 2nd and got some ass. Now I'm eating chicken tenders.

Well derserved.

so far in this thread, besides me of course, you are the second smartest Bears fan I have seen

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you know what, you are the worst fan in the world, you would back a loser 24/7....mostly because you are just a stupid fucking old man

Why do you watch a team you hate? And post obsessively about it? Also, lol at old man... Do you have daddy issues?

Twat

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Lol this fucking guy. Was it hard to type all those words through tear-filled eyes? I bet it was.

Are you kidding me, crying...lol, that is great, I was laughing my ass off at this clown team. One thing they can't do, that is win, one thing they can do, amuse, that they have down pat.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Why do you watch a team you hate? And post obsessively about it? Also, lol at old man... Do you have daddy issues?

Twat

you are an old man....just a stupid pissed off old man....don't talk to me anymore old man, go dye your hair

Status
Not open for further replies.