For those who want to get rid of Cutler...

KPBears

Liked Posts:
who do you want the Bears to send out at QB next year? I'm not a fan of Cutler, but I think he is (and will continue to be) a top 15 QB (yeah he turns the ball over, but there aren't many guys who score as many td's as he does either). Outside of trading for Kaep, there are no options anywhere near as good at the most important position in team sports. Jimmy Clausen? Shaun Hill? Late round "sleeper" pick? Are you all fucking high? If you want to see the Bears go scorched earth and play for the number 1 spot in the 2016 draft, then I can understand where you are coming from. Maybe that's the best option. Go Lions style and just tank until you luck your way into Johnson, Suh, and Stafford (yeah, I know Suh is gone now, and Stafford is only marginally better than Cutler, but I assume you get the point). But does anyone honestly think the Bears will be a better team with any of the other terrible options out there? Or are you all drinking the Kool-Aid and buying into the Bears football, 3 yards and a cloud of dirt, defense wins championships bs, and you want to watch a team run the ball 35 fucking times a game with a game manager who can't complete a pass more than 5 yards downfield?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
images

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want Desperado to QB the Bears while he views flashy images. That's how badly I don't want Cutler as QB anymore.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to get rid of Cutler. And apparently so does Case and Fox as well. Guess we are all high.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
who do you want the Bears to send out at QB next year? I'm not a fan of Cutler, but I think he is (and will continue to be) a top 15 QB (yeah he turns the ball over, but there aren't many guys who score as many td's as he does either). Outside of trading for Kaep, there are no options anywhere near as good at the most important position in team sports. Jimmy Clausen? Shaun Hill? Late round "sleeper" pick? Are you all fucking high? If you want to see the Bears go scorched earth and play for the number 1 spot in the 2016 draft, then I can understand where you are coming from. Maybe that's the best option. Go Lions style and just tank until you luck your way into Johnson, Suh, and Stafford (yeah, I know Suh is gone now, and Stafford is only marginally better than Cutler, but I assume you get the point). But does anyone honestly think the Bears will be a better team with any of the other terrible options out there? Or are you all drinking the Kool-Aid and buying into the Bears football, 3 yards and a cloud of dirt, defense wins championships bs, and you want to watch a team run the ball 35 fucking times a game with a game manager who can't complete a pass more than 5 yards downfield?

It's not about whether we can trot out a better QB in 2015. Though it is possible they can land Mariota. (i am not sold on him as an NFL QB, but not certain he can't be a good one either.)

It's about getting a clean start, and getting a QB in 2016 if need be.

Keeping Cutler this week means two more years of him. That is not the way this regime wants to rebuild this team.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I want Desperado to QB the Bears while he views flashy images. That's how badly I don't want Cutler as QB anymore.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

Desbro would get easily distracted if any male gymnasts were in the vicinty of the stadium.

Sent from under the tree of Yggdrasil.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol even ive given up. Just let it go and hope we finally land a franchise qb

Bort

Liked Posts:
Just start Fales. If he plays well, great, if not, draft a QB with our high draft pick next year.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
"Who replaces Cutler" was a salient point until we got additional clarity on his contract. Then the question became, "Do you move him before additional money and years become guaranteed, or do you keep him and screw yourself another offseason, delaying the rebuild and putting yourself right back in the situation you're in now."

It's an easy answer. Better to rip the bandage off now than to delay the pain.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Who brought up Shaun Hill again? I remember reading that in one of the threads on here LOL.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
If this is a rebuild, then everyone gotta go. Cutler has had a boatload of excuses and chances. He has never had offensive talent like he had last year and he had the most turnovers in the league. He is what he is, and we ain't winning a SB with him. I'm done, the fans are done, Bears management is done. Start something new.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
Anyone who doesn't throw 2-3 interceptions a game will work for me.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Maybe you need another year with Cutler at QB to realize we cant get any better at QB if he is still around.

NE.Rugger

Liked Posts:
Just bring Clausen, Fales, Jordan Lynch, mah boy Colt McCoy, and whoever else into camp. May the best of the worst win!