Ford Chat

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
Today in the Houston Chronicle there was an article about Houston potentially targeting a trade for Chris Bosh. What is the likelihood of a Battier, Landry, Brian Cook trade for Bosh?

Chad Ford
I know Bosh would love to play in Texas again ... but I think the Raptors can get more for Bosh from a team like Chicago (Tyrus Thomas, draft rights to James Johnson and Ben Gordon in a sign-and-trade) or New York (David Lee in a sign-and-trade and draft rights to Jordan Hill).

Ok is this is a deal you would make if you are Chicago? I think I would. Then I would spin Hinrich to Portland for Blake and Outlaw.

Rose,Blake,Roberson
Salmons,Nelson
Deng,Outlaw
Bosh,Gibson, Tim Thomas
Noah,Miller,Gray

Fred

Liked Posts:
I'm for either trade. I don't see Gordon doing a sign and trade though to help the Bulls, when the Pistons should have more than enough room to sign him outright.

cool007

Liked Posts:
Replace Gordon with Hinrich or Deng and I am game.

AirP

Liked Posts:
Fred wrote:
I'm for either trade. I don't see Gordon doing a sign and trade though to help the Bulls, when the Pistons should have more than enough room to sign him outright.

In a sign and trade it's quite possible that Toronto could give Gordon a bigger contract then Detroit would. The problem is that we might have to take a contract they might want to get rid of in the process. But to get a top big in this league... you have to do nearly any package that doesn't include Rose and hopefully Noah(because he's willing to do the dirty work to complement a scoring big).

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i think that if you get that opportunity, you've gotta take it...i only wish that we didn't have to give up johnson, i'm high on him, maybe we can give our next year draft pick in a good draft?