ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Chicago

DeJuan Blair
Position: PF
Height: 6-7
Weight: 277
School: Pittsburgh
Analysis: There's been talk that the Bulls may take a look at Hansbrough. He definitely is a John Paxson-type of player. However, we now have him off the board. The Bulls will have a tough choice here between Blair, James Johnson and B.J. Mullens.

Johnson is a talent who could give the Bulls an offensive lift at the 4. Mullens has the most long-term upside at a position where the Bulls need help. But Blair, even with his long-term knee issues, looks like the right fit in Chicago. He's physical, a beast on the boards and gives the Bulls some much-needed toughness on the frontline.

Chicago
(via Denver)

Toney Douglas
Position: SG
Height: 6-2
Weight: 184
School: Florida State
Analysis: Douglas is an insurance policy should Ben Gordon bolt this summer. He's not as talented a shooter, but he's good enough to play both backcourt positions in Chicago and his defense will earn him minutes right from the get-go.

Tyler at 11, lol. James Johnson and TWill drop all the way until 21/22.
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draf...umnist=ford_chad&page=InsiderMockDraft-090610

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
Passing on Johnson will be tough but that wouldn't be a bad draft

senrad

Liked Posts:
Psycho-T is really coming up. Lottery material now? Interesting.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We're passing on James Johnson? Really? Also, how high is Hansbrough going to go? He's lottery projected now?

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
This is how I see it, Johnson will be a good 3/4 on the next level. He's not a pure 4, but, because of his girth, most likely he'll have that advantage. Terrence from all indications is improving mightily with the help of Gary Payton. Gary has him playing defense like never before and improving his jumper. He can turn out to be someone in the mold of Andre Iguodala. He can pass, play with poise, attack the rim with vertical and provide a personality to the club. When you look at Terrence Williams, you can't be mad at what he brings. Tyler Hansbrough has the upper hand on all these guys when you ask Gar Foreman. One, he's a UNC guy. Two, he's the most mature/hard-working player you'll find in this draft. Third, he provides the same thing that Dejuan Blair adds but not as touted. Fourth, he comes from a winning system and his face was on every NCAAM sponsor. If he's not a Pax guy then I don't know what is. Last, my guy, BJ Mullens would be the most logical pick because of his size, athleticism, skills, and the ideal package he offers is in demand on the Bulls roster. At the end of the day, BJ Mullens probably will go in the high part of the lottery.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
If Johnsons there and we dont take him i will be real upset..

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
SouL EateR wrote:

If a player who falls that much, usually isn't a good sign. If it's a center or a big man that's one thing to take a reach and gamble, but for a tweener, it will likely end up being a wasted pick.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
I dont know if 16 is really falling for Johnson most mocks ive seen have him in the 11-16 range anyway, so ill stick with if he is there at 16 grab him.

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
I can't imagine Blair being there at 16 but if he is you have to take him. I don't expect he will. Among the guys that I think are realistic in the 16 area for me I put them in this order:

Johnson
Williams
Hansbrough
Clark
Mullens

On a side note if Johnson is picked before us and I go with Williams then at 26 I would look hard at a bigman there. I personally like Pendergraph in that scenario. I think Williams and Pendergraph would be a nice draft for the Bulls.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Manic Devourer wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:

If a player who falls that much, usually isn't a good sign. If it's a center or a big man that's one thing to take a reach and gamble, but for a tweener, it will likely end up being a wasted pick.

He is not a tweener, Earl Clark is a tweener.

senrad

Liked Posts:
Manic Devourer wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:

Pierce, Granger say otherwise.