Former Bears OC, Adam Gase, fired by the Dolphins

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
I didn't think he was a terrible head coach. I think Ryan Tannehill's durability was a big factor. They couldn't get any consistency going. I feel bad for him, and hope he gets another job soon.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Broncos fired Vance Joesph & Cardinals fired Steve Wilks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Black Monday is in full effect

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dolphins need to move on from Ryan Tanehill already.

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
Wow, Marv Lewis is finally out.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dolphins were a much better team this year than I would have expected.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Gase won’t be out of work too long. I was less than impressed by Wilks when the Bears played Arizona this year. I don’t have a read on Joseph.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of coaches will get fired.....who the fuck is going to replace these guys....there are not that many quality guys out there to go get....I think Fangio is gone.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Was the only offensive coordinator that was able to keep Cutler from being a turnover machine.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The smart choice for GB would be Gase. That's why they will go McDaniels....lol

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I think Gase did a great job with Cutler and I thought he was a very good hire (its been hard to stay that about Bears coordinators pre-Nagy era).

I think he is a guy that will find an OC job immediately and probably gets a 2nd chance at a head coaching job down the line.

I mean he got Jay Cutler his only 90+ QBR season rating of his career. That looks pretty good on a resume.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That’s a shame. Dolphins owner is a rich dumb ass. He has ruined dolphins and wolverines with his money.

I hope he doesn’t go to the packers he’s one of the best offensive minds in football

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A lot of coaches will get fired.....who the fuck is going to replace these guys....there are not that many quality guys out there to go get....I think Fangio is gone.

Teams are looking for the next great young offensivemind like Nagy. There isn't a big market (if any market at all) for an old up in the box pure DC...

Luke

Liked Posts:

I really didn't think he would be, but how many young hotshot offensive minds are out there to fill these jobs?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Dolphins fans don't seem to be mad about losing Gase, they're saying good riddance

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Why fire mostly defensive guys for more defensive guys?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
WELL, nobody can say that Marvin Lewis didn't get a fair shake in Cincinnatti.

He may be the last NFL coach EVER to be employed for 10 years without winning a playoff game. Hell, the record may be 5 in this day and age.

No doubt he will be the ONLY NFL coach in history with an 0-7 playoff record. Nobody will come close.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Dolphins fans don't seem to be mad about losing Gase, they're saying good riddance

Check out the thread about it on Dolphins reddit, most of them aren't happy about it and put more blame on the front office than Gase.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
WELL, nobody can say that Marvin Lewis didn't get a fair shake in Cincinnatti.

He may be the last NFL coach EVER to be employed for 10 years without winning a playoff game. Hell, the record may be 5 in this day and age.

No doubt he will be the ONLY NFL coach in history with an 0-7 playoff record. Nobody will come close.

So many seasons they got a wild card berth in spite of him, but it's hard to justify firing your head coach after you make the playoffs. They finally had enough garbage seasons in a row that they could cut him.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I don’t think he is gone cause teams want and mostly need an offensive minded coach