Former Falcon Fan

Spts1

Any room on board for a former Falcon Fan? LOL. I’ve been following the Atlanta Bulldogs ( not a misprint) since around 1974. I've finally had enough. My breaking point was their failure to draft Justin Fields. That's a huge mistake that I can't overlook. Instead, the franchise continues to go with the status quo by appeasing a minority fanbase that wants to keep losing with Matt Ryan. The Bears drafted the best quarterback in that draft. You guys are very fortunate. I'm rooting for the Bears. Bear down!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Any room on board for a former Falcon Fan? LOL. I’ve been following the Atlanta Bulldogs ( not a misprint) since around 1974. I've finally had enough. My breaking point was their failure to draft Justin Fields. That's a huge mistake that I can't overlook. Instead, the franchise continues to go with the status quo by appeasing a minority fanbase that wants to keep losing with Matt Ryan. The Bears drafted the best quarterback in that draft. You guys are very fortunate. I'm rooting for the Bears. Bear down!
I still can't believe he fell to 11. Welcome aboard.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Welcome! Always room!

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Welcome. You may know me from back in a day when I was a falcons fan. I was on the Falcon forums all the time. Username "Falconbud"

Spts1

Welcome. You may know me from back in a day when I was a falcons fan. I was on the Falcon forums all the time. Username "Falconbud"
That board has become the "talking about Matt Ryan" board. If you say anything negative about him, you are automatically on their bad side on that board.

Hal9000

During the Jordan bulls era, we had Jordan fans, so why not a Fields fan now?

Welcome and enjoy your stay.