Former members of Congress attend 'hearing' on space aliens

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Published: April 29, 2013 at 1:26 PM
By KRISTEN BUTLER, UPI.com

"Around three dozen researchers and academics are expected to testify on the existence of space aliens at the National Press Club this week, in an event sponsored by the Paradigm Research Group, a lobbying group for alien research.

Participants will include ex-Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska), and ex-Reps. Lynn Woolsey (D-Calif.), Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (D-Mich.), Darlene Hooley (D-Ore.), Roscoe Bartlett (R-Md.) and Merrill Cook (R-Utah).

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure aims to prove that alien contact with Earth has already occurred, and that there is a government effort to cover it up. Detroit News reports that Kilpatrick will be paid $20,000 plus expenses to preside over the hearing.

"I've been interested for a while," Kilpatrick said, before adding she intends to hear all the evidence before coming to any conclusion. "I'm waiting to hear."

Bartlett said he's pleased this private panel can do the work of investigating possible extraterrestrial contact. He said that he never saw any evidence of a UFO conspiracy during his time in office, but that he keeps an open mind. ..."

"...Last year, the White House responded to a pair of petitions posted to the government's "We the People" petition site asking that the administration disclose whether there had been contact with space aliens.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy said in a statement. "In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/04/29/...-on-space-aliens/7951367255250/#ixzz2RyEJAV2A

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
There's a few of our officials that need to be successful doing something other than politics the next time the elections roll around.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy is going to be there.

ANCIENT-ALIEN-GUY-3.gif

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If anybody knows about aliens from other worlds, it's gotta be the greeks. They still teach that mythology in our schools.

I think this will be an interesting "what if" on the subject. And these are former congress representatives (and a former US Senator) that are going to "decide" if congress is covering up aliens...I love it.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
What if the gubment is using the fake alien cover-up to actually cover-up something worse?!?!?!

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What if the gubment is using the fake alien cover-up to actually cover-up something worse?!?!?!

If our gov't is covering up something "worse" than aliens visiting the Earth to probe hicks and carve up cows??? Well then I don't want to know about it, and I'll thank them to keep that shit to themselves.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Published: April 29, 2013 at 1:26 PM

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure aims to prove that alien contact with Earth has already occurred, and that there is a government effort to cover it up. Detroit News reports that Kilpatrick will be paid $20,000 plus expenses to preside over the hearing.

"I've been interested for a while," Kilpatrick said...

Yeah I could be interested in a lot of stupid shit too for $20k.

"Oh Reptoids you say? I'll preside over your conference for $20k because I am mega interested in the Reptoids"

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
If our gov't is covering up something "worse" than aliens visiting the Earth to probe hicks and carve up cows??? Well then I don't want to know about it, and I'll thank them to keep that shit to themselves.

Exactly. That some scary stuff man. I'm staying out of it.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no chance the Fed Gov would not give us the truth.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Of course aliens exist. It's arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life in a universe of billions maybe trillions of stars.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm fairly certain he posts over on the Bear Forum.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course aliens exist. It's arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life in a universe of billions maybe trillions of stars.

Does that mean you think aliens have visited Earth? Or, are you just saying that life exists on other planets?

More to the point; do you think aliens are visiting now, and the gov't is covering it up?

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;nd0XBk7AJco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0XBk7AJco[/video]

Watched it a few months ago. Makes sense. The gov would rather we be busy thinking they are hiding aliens then be interested in the experimental aircraft in Area 51.

sort of like the use of divisive issues. Gay marriage, gun control, religion in public insitutions, race issues...ect.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Does that mean you think aliens have visited Earth? Or, are you just saying that life exists on other planets?

More to the point; do you think aliens are visiting now, and the gov't is covering it up?

Ancient tribes from around the world have drawings of spacecrafts. In Mexico I saw a bright light traveling fast in the sky and doing quick cutting turns then dissappeared. I doubt the mexican air force has the technology to do that.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Watched it a few months ago. Makes sense. The gov would rather we be busy thinking they are hiding aliens then be interested in the experimental aircraft in Area 51.

sort of like the use of divisive issues. Gay marriage, gun control, religion in public insitutions, race issues...ect.

because if we knew about the experimental aircraft in Area 51, there would be a revolution?

I agree it's arrogant to think we are the only "intelligent" life in the universe.

What's more arrogant is to think that extraterrestrials would give a shit about us or our planet enough to visit Mexico City.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
because if we knew about the experimental aircraft in Area 51, there would be a revolution?

I agree it's arrogant to think we are the only "intelligent" life in the universe.

What's more arrogant is to think that extraterrestrials would give a shit about us or our planet enough to visit Mexico City.

Wasn't in Mexico city. It was in Chiapas, home of many Mayan ruins.

You do have a point though. Our solar system is on the outer edge of the galaxy. It's probably like the Antartica of the Milkyway. No one comes here. :( I bet deep in the galaxy aliens frequently mingle out in the open and even have inter-alien marriage. Legalized of course.

:hawkstroll:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
that's some captain kirk shit

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ancient tribes from around the world have drawings of spacecrafts. In Mexico I saw a bright light traveling fast in the sky and doing quick cutting turns then dissappeared. I doubt the mexican air force has the technology to do that.

There is no doubt that history has countless examples of amazing achievements and vast leeps in technology. Humans have accomplished everything they/we have ever imagined/dreamed, and then some. If man can think of it, he can do it; almost without exception and often in stones so huge it defies logic or reason; or in mind altering epiphanies that change all life/history on Earth; examples exist at every level and in all fields of interest.

Space travel...been there done that; gone to another planet(oid), check; split the atom..map the human genome...we've banged and clicked that shit big time. We've been there and done all that and so much more. In my life time, call waiting was high tech phone service and Pong ruled the gaming world, until Space Invaders showed up. Now I have a bluetooth communicator device as good as anything on Star Trek, with GPS and doctor.com instant access anywhere. Our Viking probe will reach interstellar space any day now and I can visit the Louvre in high definition without ever smelling the stench of Paris?

What we haven't figured out yet, even though it's the second thing humans tried to master after fire, is how to travel across time. The numbers involved are so enormous that formulas break down if you try to include the entire human experience, never mind a single man's lifetime, into the math. Any intelligent being traveling from any place outside our solar system has to overcome time. (period) In the history of the planet, if it blinked for a second it would miss man's existence entirely. In effect, you simply cannot get here from there because you don't have enough time/timing; and it won't be where it was supposed to be when you left anyway, if it even still exists.

How do you adjust your trajectory accross that many zeros and still compensate for random happenstances?