Forum Links

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is there any way the forum software can link posts on the forum using only post#, and not page number of thread? If you have your posts per page settings anything different than the forum default, links to specific posts within a thread are fubar. If it just used post#, and not page number also, it may fix this quirk.

For instance, I have my settings at 100 posts per page, and this link below will open to the top of the last page, not the actual post linked.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Is there any way the forum software can link posts on the forum using only post#, and not page number of thread? If you have your posts per page settings anything different than the forum default, links to specific posts within a thread are fubar. If it just used post#, and not page number also, it may fix this quirk.

For instance, I have my settings at 100 posts per page, and this link below will open to the top of the last page, not the actual post linked.

Let me see what I can do with it.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Try a link NOT in B&I. Maybe the bar or Bears page. Let me know what it does...