Found this interesting..

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel every rookie should do this

Carson Wentz - QB - Eagles
Carson Wentz said he'll consider bringing in a coach to work on his mechanics this offseason.
"It's definitely in consideration," said Wentz. "Again, I don't have a lot of answers for my offseason yet because I haven't had a ton of time to think about it, but I could see that happening." Wentz showed promise in his first year as the Eagles' signal-caller but fell into some bad habits and would like to iron those out during the offseason. Former quarterback Ryan Lindley mentored Wentz leading up to the draft and it's possible Wentz could also seek help from noted quarterback whisperer Tom House this offseason. Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Matt Ryan are among the many big-name quarterbacks who have worked under House's tutelage.
Source: philly.com Jan 15 - 11:17 AM

Even the best QBs went outside the coaching to work on mechanics. Every QB has flaws, the Bears need to identify their guy and get him. Hopefully with the resources available, they will continue to work on their craft

Mitchapalooza

Yup, wasn't Rodgers' mechanics bad coming out of college? Stuff like that can always be corrected with coaching.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Carson Wentz said he'll consider bringing in a coach to work on his mechanics this offseason.
"It's definitely in consideration," said Wentz. "Again, I don't have a lot of answers for my offseason yet because I haven't had a ton of time to think about it, but I could see that happening." Wentz showed promise in his first year as the Eagles' signal-caller but fell into some bad habits and would like to iron those out during the offseason. Former quarterback Ryan Lindley mentored Wentz leading up to the draft and it's possible Wentz could also seek help from noted quarterback whisperer Tom House this offseason. Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Matt Ryan are among the many big-name quarterbacks who have worked under House's tutelage.

Even the best QBs went outside the coaching to work on mechanics. Every QB has flaws, the Bears need to identify their guy and get him. Hopefully with the resources available, they will continue to work on their craft

You should post this on a Eagles board.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Yup, wasn't Rodgers' mechanics bad coming out of college? Stuff like that can always be corrected with coaching.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It still is but he can show off good mechanics I mean it might be far fetched for some but mahomes talent looks alot like Aaron Rodgers it will all come down to the mental aspect of his game(mahomes) to become great.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
The thing is Cutler doesn't wanna change his mechanics. He doesn't give a shit so he never tried to correct his mistakes.

You know - I think on the practice field under sterile situations Jay probably could show great mechanics. He probably did work on them but there is a little tiny fucking switch in his brain when he was in a game under fire and it would all go to shit.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know - I think on the practice field under sterile situations Jay probably could show great mechanics. He probably did work on them but there is a little tiny fucking switch in his brain when he was in a game under fire and it would all go to shit.

Hopefully Jay works on his mechanics this offseason so they're fixed by the time he starts next seasons opener . . .

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I remember Tom House as a pitcher and as a pitching coach. Nolan Ryan, no less, gave him a lot of credit for his success. House was also one of the first former major leaguers to admit using steroids to improve his velocity and physical strength. I believe there were a lot of those guys at his age who tried that shit and wouldn't doubt Ryan used them also because no one could last that long and throw as hard as he did and not use them.