Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The players have no confidence in him anymore, and it showed with uninspired play. I don’t blame them one bit.

Instead of trying to win, Fox and co. are playing not to lose. The offense play calling is absolutely dreadful, no imagination, and lacked courage. Don’t want to take chances.

Fuck this coaching staff. Can’t wait for off season.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter. Keep him or fire him this is the same rotating storyline of the Bears every 3 years. It's not like they're going to strike gold with the next guy lol.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the 3rd straight game I saw opposing receivers wide open with no Bear defender in sight..The pass rush was non existent...This team is in bad shape

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Fox lost the team and Pace lost the fan base how pathetic. Good news is this is just year three of the rebuild we have 7 more years to go

Andrewroll

Liked Posts:
Fox is a schmuck. That play where Trubisky scrambled out of bounds just short of the first down, and Fox decided to challenge it, says a lot about his ball size/courage level. I mean, it was like 6 inches. He could have spread apart his thumb and finger and that have been the distance he needed for a first down. The dumbass wastes a challenge and timeout, proceeds to lose and walk away with his tail tucked and punts the ball.

I mean seriously, this dude is constantly run, run, passing the fucking ball. He needs 6 fucking inches and can't find it within himself to run it one more fucking time? This dude is a scrub. This is just one of many horrible coaching decisions.

I bet this fool doesn't even change the gum he chews like a fucking cow after it loses flavor. Chews that bland ass shit until it disintegrates in his mouth.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox is a schmuck. That play where Trubisky scrambled out of bounds just short of the first down, and Fox decided to challenge it, says a lot about his ball size/courage level. I mean, it was like 6 inches. He could have spread apart his thumb and finger and that have been the distance he needed for a first down. The dumbass wastes a challenge and timeout, proceeds to lose and walk away with his tail tucked and punts the ball.

I mean seriously, this dude is constantly run, run, passing the fucking ball. He needs 6 fucking inches and can't find it within himself to run it one more fucking time? This dude is a scrub. This is just one of many horrible coaching decisions.

I bet this fool doesn't even change the gum he chews like a fucking cow after it loses flavor. Chews that bland ass shit until it disintegrates in his mouth.

I saw 1st downs where SF had 10 guys in the box and they called a run

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remember when people (DaaBears) thought the Bears were going to come out of the bye strong?

Remember when they were going to win big against Det?

Remember when they were going to get right against the weak schedule?

5 loses in a row.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

I couldn't believe he didn't go for it, what am I saying, it's Fox, of course I believe it. Still, you basically get nearly a yard more on the spot, need to pretty much reach the ball over and get the first down. You have all kinds of time to go over it and still puss out. Idiot.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Remember when people (DaaBears) thought the Bears were going to come out of the bye strong?

Remember when they were going to win big against Det?

Remember when they were going to get right against the weak schedule?

5 loses in a row.

You going to call out fan boys when allot of times you act like one lol classic

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Fox lost the team and Pace lost the fan base how pathetic. Good news is this is just year three of the rebuild we have 7 more years to go
Did they say how many No Shows there were today?

I was hearing on The Score you can find good tickets for less then $20 for the Browns game. I've never been to Soldier Field, so I'm debating going.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I couldn't believe he didn't go for it, what am I saying, it's Fox, of course I believe it. Still, you basically get nearly a yard more on the spot, need to pretty much reach the ball over and get the first down. You have all kinds of time to go over it and still puss out. Idiot.

Trubisky so scared to make a mistake he won’t throw the ball down the field. Just as Foxy wants it. No chances. Play not to lose

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Did they say how many No Shows there were today?

I was hearing on The Score you can find good tickets for less then $20 for the Browns game. I've never been to Soldier Field, so I'm debating going.

Save the money and get some chinese takeout or something. Or give it to a bum (not the Bears bums)

Andrewroll

Liked Posts:

That's kind of what I was thinking. If you're going to challenge such a close spot to begin with, you'd think the fool would go for it after not getting it, especially after seeing it was 6 inches away. Shit, it would be nice to have a coach who would have actually gotten fired up at the fact he challenged and just missed, and went for it out of aggression and faith in his guys. Problem is, is that the Bears have a coach who still chews Fruit By The Foot, by the foot and doesn't care about the morale of the squad.

Let the guys line up and bench press the motherfuckers a foot, get the first down and accomplish something other than having the most annoying face on the field.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Save the money and get some chinese takeout or something. Or give it to a bum (not the Bears bums)

Well, what else am I gonna do? My whole family is a pack of Trumpers, so I haven't seen any of them for a year now. Single, and unsure if it's a bad omen, but EVERY Chinese joint up here in Madison was closed on Thanksgiving. I think they're adopting our Holidays. That hurts us single types badly.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, what else am I gonna do? My whole family is a pack of Trumpers, so I haven't seen any of them for a year now. Single, and unsure if it's a bad omen, but EVERY Chinese joint up here in Madison was closed on Thanksgiving. I think they're adopting our Holidays. That hurts us single types badly.

My whole family is a pack of Trumpers,

:smug2: