Fox

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
“Keep an eye on the Denver Broncos,” said Jay Glazer on FOX NFL Sunday. “That’s what a lot of these teams with openings are doing. There is a thought that, hey, if they lose today, could John Fox become available? If he is, he’ll shoot to the top of many of these lists.”

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Jay Glazer has been doing too much MMA training recently.

Why would he leave?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Megan-Fox-GIF-42.gif

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Pretty sure Jay Glazer has been doing too much MMA training recently.

Why would he leave?

glazer is saying if Denver loses today he will be fired by the broncos. and ill pass on fox

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Here's the link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-available-he-may-not-be-available-for-long/

I found this comment interesting from a poster: Del Rio will be the Raiders next HC. Fox is going nowhere. A non-story. Bowles & Quinn will end up in Atlanta or NY. Kubiak in Chicago. Musical chairs over and Marrone left standing to count his $4 mil at home.

I'm not for Kubiak, but with our new young GM, I can see him bringing in an experienced HC. Personally, I would prefer Bowles or Quinn. I just hope Kubes doesn't die on the sidelines like he almost did with Texans, I was at that game, we literally thought he died. LOL. BTW, my Texans fans are laughing at me about the thought of us hiring him, meh....saying he's not a leader of men, great OC, that's it. They're diehard fans.

But I regress, we shall see.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Here's the link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-available-he-may-not-be-available-for-long/

I found this comment interesting from a poster: Del Rio will be the Raiders next HC. Fox is going nowhere. A non-story. Bowles & Quinn will end up in Atlanta or NY. Kubiak in Chicago. Musical chairs over and Marrone left standing to count his $4 mil at home.

I'm not for Kubiak, but with our new young GM, I can see him bringing in an experienced HC. Personally, I would prefer Bowles or Quinn. I just hope Kubes doesn't die on the sidelines like he almost did with Texans, I was at that game, we literally thought he died. LOL. BTW, my Texans fans are laughing at me about the thought of us hiring him, meh....saying he's not a leader of men, great OC, that's it. They're diehard fans.

But I regress, we shall see.

yes you do "regress" lol

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Meant digress, sorry I'm drinkin, but point stays, thanks dude. One of those words...lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Meant digress, sorry I'm drinkin, but point stays, thanks dude. One of those words...lol

haha all good man...just couldn't help myself