stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As long as our new director of diversity, inclusion and awareness is hired too?

Frasier

Always a place for Daphne on my team

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
From SI (Albert Breer)

The name that’s consistently come up with the Bears is Bills defensive coordinator, and former Vikings coach, Leslie Frazier. He’s got experience and the leadership traits they’re looking for, with obvious ties to the franchise from his days as a Bears defensive back in the ’80s, and he’s also got connections with Bill Polian, who has a strong voice in the search, having been hired to consult. Polian and Frazier won a Super Bowl together in Indianapolis. (It’s worth noting that Jim Caldwell has connections to Polian too.)

Who would Frazier’s GM be? I think that would be wide open. But it’s worth at least considering that Browns VP of player personnel Glenn Cook was brought into the league by Polian in 2011, so there very well might be a match there.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I'm for Frazier.
He is terrific, proven DC, and deserve second chance to be HC. Many successful HC failed in their first gig. He need to find smart OC, and the future will be promising!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'm for Frazier.
He is terrific, proven DC, and deserve second chance to be HC. Many successful HC failed in their first gig. He need to find smart OC, and the future will be promising!
What was your favorite part of his 4 seasons in Minnesota where he won just 39% of his games?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Leslie Frazier Coach
Champ Kelly GM
Bears decision makers Still Georgie and Sweaty

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's pretty interesting how there are more Bills fans who would rather Keep Frazier over Daboll.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
It's pretty interesting how there are more Bills fans who would rather Keep Frazier over Daboll.
Objectively speaking, Frazier has done the better job, at least according to the fans that watch their team play. Bills haven't won anything in forever though, so I doubt the fans know what they're talking bout.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Objectively speaking, Frazier has done the better job, at least according to the fans that watch their team play. Bills haven't won anything in forever though, so I doubt the fans know what they're talking bout.
Damn you just indirectly took a shot at Bears fans too.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I can see why the Bills fans would have a really high opinion on Frazier. They hadn't made the playoffs in 17 seasons and in his first season (also McDermott's) they were a playoff team. 4/5 seasons they have been playoff teams with top defenses. McDermott has done a fantastic job there getting the right coordinators and coaches in place. If Frazier can get the right O coordinator, QB coach he should be considered at the top of the list. Maybe he can galvanize Dorsey into coming over.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
This is a high quality shitpost. Excellent job OP.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
From SI (Albert Breer)

The name that’s consistently come up with the Bears is Bills defensive coordinator, and former Vikings coach, Leslie Frazier. He’s got experience and the leadership traits they’re looking for, with obvious ties to the franchise from his days as a Bears defensive back in the ’80s, and he’s also got connections with Bill Polian, who has a strong voice in the search, having been hired to consult. Polian and Frazier won a Super Bowl together in Indianapolis. (It’s worth noting that Jim Caldwell has connections to Polian too.)

Who would Frazier’s GM be? I think that would be wide open. But it’s worth at least considering that Browns VP of player personnel Glenn Cook was brought into the league by Polian in 2011, so there very well might be a match there.
So Breer is basing all of this off of Frazier and Cook's relationship with Polian? Last time I checked, Chicago is allowing whoever the new GM is to pick his Head Coach and havent even interviewed Frazier yet.

Point being, Breer's report has some holes in it.