**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
run and shoot said:

Report: Chicago Bears Sign QB P.J. Walker to 2-Year Deal

Walker is good backup Qb . He understands the passing game. He went 5-0 in June Jones' XFL R&S offense before the league collapsed. The guy has winning attitude and he's a better fit than Siemian and Peterman in terms of playmaking
ability at the Qb position. Defenses can't relax if he has to play.

"Defenses can't relax" when the XFL QB takes the field.

I was referring to Walker's skill set in relation to coming in the game for JF. Walker brings a similar skill set to JF.
So NFL defenses can't relax if he has to play.
With a Siemian, NFL defenses didn't have to worry about playmaking taking place, Walker also has the plus of having worked with June Jones

msadows

Liked Posts:
Thats not my point. My point is you have no idea about the player but because of his price tag, youre cunting.

Like Aaron Donald is sitting in free agency ready to be signed.

You know how you make this team into a championship roster?

Overpay for mediocre starters and spend all your cap so you can't re-sign any of your own young players IF they do develop.

GoBears

Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
run and shoot said:

Report: Chicago Bears Sign QB P.J. Walker to 2-Year Deal

Walker is good backup Qb . He understands the passing game. He went 5-0 in June Jones' XFL R&S offense before the league collapsed. The guy has winning attitude and he's a better fit than Siemian and Peterman in terms of playmaking
ability at the Qb position. Defenses can't relax if he has to play.

I was referring to Walker's skill set in relation to coming in the game for JF. Walker brings a similar skill set to JF.
So NFL defenses can't relax if he has to play.
With a Siemian, NFL defenses didn't have to worry about playmaking taking place, Walker also has the plus of having worked with June Jones
If Walker was white would you still run with this narrative or think he's shit?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So now Billings is the same caliber of signing as Akiem Hicks?

Pretty big reach there
He isn't the disruptor Hicks was for the Bears, at all. But he does a great job holding off double teams and shedding for stuffing the run, should let the new LB corps run free. This is a really solid signing.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What's your obsession with things being stuck up my ass?

Think you've been choaking down too many Polish sausages lately
We’ll, no one is this bitter, sour or negative about a team they “like” unless they have something jammed up their asshole, like you do.

I just ate a brat actually, but it wasnt Ditka brand, it was Costco. Still pretty good though.

If you had a brat in your hand, you’d probably try to stick it up your asshole where the cucumber already sits.