**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Dallas will be his fifth different team in eight years. It seems that the people who employed him don’t want to continue to employ him.
I dont think that's really the case. Patriots have actually been interested in bringing him back. Rams was just a scenario where they brought him in for a year going all in then moved on when they had to pay other guys. Texans are a disastrous organization. He's also received pretty good returns in previous trades and nobody has ever spoken bad about him (coaches or teammates).

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Belichik kept him for one season and moved him.

Houston is in the process of drafting a young quarterback and just traded away a weapon. Doesn’t that say a lot?

Do they expect to get a top wide receiver for a fifth or a sixth round pick? You would think you’d want a good veteran receiver for your rookie quarterback but apparently they don’t and I think that speaks volumes.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It was either keep Cooper or Schultz. They chose Schultz and obviously made the wrong decision.
1. Dallas also couldn’t afford Cooper and his $20million cap hit.
2. Cooper also had beef with Dak Prescott
3. Coaching staff/front office was tired of Amari’s lack of effort.

Dallas shouldn’t pay Schultz but they should have tried to get more back in a trade for Cooper.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Belichik kept him for one season and moved him.

Houston is in the process of drafting a young quarterback and just traded away a weapon. Doesn’t that say a lot?

Do they expect to get a top wide receiver for a fifth or a sixth round pick? You would think you’d want a good veteran receiver for your rookie quarterback but apparently they don’t and I think that speaks volumes.
Browns got a top wr for a 5th last year. Houston is a terrible franchise and cooks wanted out of there was the issue. Belichick has also looked at bringing him back.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dallas just got a really good (not elite) receiver for chump change. Let’s see if Dak can take advantage… I have serious doubts.

After trading a good one for chump change. Basically traded Cooper and a 6th for Cooks.