Free Stuff, Earl Bennett and Ustream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
Just want to let everyone know so that they don't miss out! I received a Tweet from the developer of Earl Bennett's website. This Tuesday night at 7PM CST Earl will do a Pre Summer Camp Live Ustream Show and may give away a few free items of his new Earl Gear.

I don't know all the details yet but, I was told that Earl would be taking phone calls in future shows and having fellow Bears on with him. This could be one of those shows!

I just thought I'd pass this info on and I hope everyone tunes in and has fun!

That's Tuesday Night, 7PM CST at
Official Website of Earl Bennett Chicago Bears - Website of Earl Bennett. NFL Wide Receiver

Catch you later,
Da Drunkntailgater

Reactions: X

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just want to let everyone know so that they don't miss out! I received a Tweet from the developer of Earl Bennett's website. This Tuesday night at 7PM CST Earl will do a Pre Summer Camp Live Ustream Show and may give away a few free items of his new Earl Gear.

I don't know all the details yet but, I was told that Earl would be taking phone calls in future shows and having fellow Bears on with him. This could be one of those shows!

I just thought I'd pass this info on and I hope everyone tunes in and has fun!

That's Tuesday Night, 7PM CST at
Official Website of Earl Bennett Chicago Bears - Website of Earl Bennett. NFL Wide Receiver

Catch you later,
Da Drunkntailgater

Good stuff Drunkn! Thanks!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Nice I submitted a email to his site about a possible interview :shifty:

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
I'm just kinda mad that I have to work during the Ustream show.....This will mean that I won't participate in the chat on a 2nd one now! Urgh.....Well I hope someone for either here or SportFansNetwork gets something for free from watching it!

I should be able to see it from work....just not be able to log into the chat.

So if you call in.......give me a shoutout damn it! LOL!

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice I submitted a email to his site about a possible interview :shifty:
lol
But a Bennett interview for CCS would be huge and it would attract a lot of traffic for the site.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
I'm sure he could get an online webcam interview with Earl, if he signs up on Earl's Website Designers Pro Social Network website! The thing is unreal!

Check it out.

www.profans.com

I am just shocked....when his shit really takes off....you'll be doing some real cool interacting, chatting with more than just earl. I bet more Bears sign up for this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.