#freeLazor

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Nagy is at his presser not saying shit??‍??‍??‍?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Nagy called a much better game this week.

More play action allowed deeper strikes. I thought players did not execute properly other wise they could have a couple more TDs.

However, Nagy cannot help himself by putting in some throwaway plays like end arounds that help stall drives.

All in all, I thought the play calls were fairly solid.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I thought Nagy called a much better game this week.

More play action allowed deeper strikes. I thought players did not execute properly other wise they could have a couple more TDs.

However, Nagy cannot help himself by putting in some throwaway plays like end arounds that help stall drives.

All in all, I thought the play calls were fairly solid.
He gets a C+
Which for him is a personal best.

Was good with Dalton then pretty blah with Fields.

He'll screw this kid up and force feed him to become a manning/Brady like qb vs wilson/murray

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He gets a C+
Which for him is a personal best.

Was good with Dalton then pretty blah with Fields.

He'll screw this kid up and force feed him to become a manning/Brady like qb vs wilson/murray
I am one of Nagy's biggest detractors.

I thought it was ok....I wish the RPO would just die, but Nagy insists on doing it every once in a while.

Realistically the Bears should have had two more TDs.

I think a C+ or a B- is appropriate

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I am one of Nagy's biggest detractors.

I thought it was ok....I wish the RPO would just die, but Nagy insists on doing it every once in a while.

Realistically the Bears should have had two more TDs.

I think a C+ or a B- is appropriate
B- for what exactly?

You have a rookie QB in there. The running game has been working fairly well and the only playaction Nagy utilized was almost exclusively RPOs. How is that helping Justin Fields? Where's the boot action? Where are the easy completions to get your young QB in a rhythm?

There is no rhyme or reasoning for Nagy's playcalls whatsoever and it's a huge part of the offense's problems.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
B- for what exactly?

You have a rookie QB in there. The running game has been working fairly well and the only playaction Nagy utilized was almost exclusively RPOs. How is that helping Justin Fields? Where's the boot action? Where are the easy completions to get your young QB in a rhythm?

There is no rhyme or reasoning for Nagy's playcalls whatsoever and it's a huge part of the offense's problems.
He was given the ball inside the 10! And couldn’t score a TD!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
B- for what exactly?

The problem with the offense was execution primarily. They left a couple TDs on the field. Robinson should have caught that and Fields led an open Mooney a little too much.

The Bears were able to get some success going cross field and utilizing the play action which is what they should have done against the rams. There was better opportunities at isolating one on one matches.

Yes Nagy still did a couple Nagy things but I thought it was much better from week one to week 2.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Arob didn't do fields any favors
And
Fields didn't do himself any favors a few times giving to Monty vs keeping it as the edge guy crashed down

He needs some work but a play action and moving pocket would greatly help him at this point.....neither our real estate agent will do.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
B- for what exactly?

Best player on team right now is Monty. Build up the running game to help Fields

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
I think Lazor had a hand on those. I think Nagy hates those and are beneath his offensive genius.
I believe so too. Big plays only. No handoffs

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Lazor’s not some amazing offensive mind, but I think he’s experienced enough as an OC and play-caller in this league to know what a play-action pass is, and at least some knowledge on how to sequence plays instead of just tossing out a random hodgepodge of disconnected play-calls.