#freeLazor

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
The problem with the offense was execution primarily. They left a couple TDs on the field. Robinson should have caught that and Fields led an open Mooney a little too much.

The Bears were able to get some success going cross field and utilizing the play action which is what they should have done against the rams. There was better opportunities at isolating one on one matches.

Yes Nagy still did a couple Nagy things but I thought it was much better from week one to week 2.
Monty was in the flat on the right side, one on one with a LB. Rather than force it to a covered Mooney, a simple toss to Monty and no way one guy stops him.
Nagy gonna Nagy.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Nagy needs to give up play calling. Which he won’t do. How do I know this? Because he has wallpaper of all his play sheets in his basement. He actually thinks he’s good and the only coaches in the organization that could tell him he’s not, rely on him for employment. He just needs to get fired.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Nice Article Bears70.

26 snaps for Byrd. 0 receptions.

Nagy did get Monty his 20 carries, which probably required him to wear the nipple shockers ala "Saving Silverman".

No receptions for Graham, 1 reception for Kmet. He is still in love with the shotgun spread and forcing his QBs to make perfect throws under pressure all the time.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The amazing thing is Lazor probably averaged over 30 pts per game and 400 yards per game in his 5 or 6 games calling plays last year. Now we are back to this.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nagy’s main concern is that he calls plays. He doesn’t care about putting the best product on the field and winning for his players. He loves play calling too much and as long as he could do that, he’s happy. Imagine the disdain he had when lazor called plays and started rocking and rolling. It’s not hard to imagine because he took play calling back like selfish, controlling twat.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
The amazing thing is Lazor probably averaged over 30 pts per game and 400 yards per game in his 5 or 6 games calling plays last year. Now we are back to this.
Giving up playcalling at this point is the death knell for Nagy and he knows it. If he turns it over to Lazor and offense looks better, Nagy is toast.

I absolutely cannot wait to have this team run by a good coach. Really hoping for Daboll.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

Been saying this made no sense since the Rams game

Even if you dont trust Graham...... James is 6'7 250 You put James and Kmet out there instead of the 3rd receiver on early downs and you move them around and give your qb flexibility and protection with a extra blocker or two on the oline.

The fact that we are running out a 3rd receiver the majority of the time just to block is stupid

You got all these TEs and you choose forfeit your size and strength matchup advantage.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Giving up playcalling at this point is the death knell for Nagy and he knows it. If he turns it over to Lazor and offense looks better, Nagy is toast.

I absolutely cannot wait to have this team run by a good coach. Really hoping for Daboll.
I wouldn’t think so. A lot of coaches don’t call plays on defense or offense. If he gets to the play offs from Lazor play calling…he is guaranteed to stay

Last edited:

Enasic

Liked Posts:

Even if you dont trust Graham...... James is 6'7 250 You put James and Kmet out there instead of the 3rd receiver on early downs and you move them around and give your qb flexibility and protection with a extra blocker or two on the oline.

The fact that we are running out a 3rd receiver the majority of the time just to block is stupid

You got all these TEs and you choose forfeit your size and strength matchup advantage.
Be you, brah. Be obsessed. With stupidity.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:

Maybe but if Lazor takes over play calling and Nagy improves with HC duties like time mgmt and most importantly the O gets rolling and Bears pile up the Ws, why get rid of anyone?

Nagy could be a decent HC, could be. He’s definitely a poor play caller.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Maybe but if Lazor takes over play calling and Nagy improves with HC duties like time mgmt and most importantly the O gets rolling and Bears pile up the Ws, why get rid of anyone?

Exactly. The Bears would be silly to fire him, if he piles up wins

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Disagree. He has just ridden a good defense that he had no part in putting together. See Sunday for example.

The playcalling is just one thing. Sloppy execution. Questionable personnel decisions. This offense is Nagy's baby.. and coming into four years its pretty much a turd. A good coach would have the offense running like a finely tuned machine, it at least should be AVERAGE by year 4.

There is no cap hit for cutting a coach. I have said it before and I will say it again. The second you know that you don't have a very good mind at HC, you make a change, and you keep making that change until you find one.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

C.Kmet had 2 fucking targets last week. How the hell is he gonna get better like that? I don't think they don't trust Graham anymore, i just think Nagy is a complete idiot. J.James looked great in the preseason and i know that's just preseason but this is a veteran TE that can be used in the passing game and i don't think he has any targets, and Graham i think only has the one target from game one which he made a big 1st down with for us with Ramsey covering him.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
C.Kmet had 2 fucking targets last week. How the hell is he gonna get better like that? I don't think they don't trust Graham anymore, i just think Nagy is a complete idiot. J.James looked great in the preseason and i know that's just preseason but this is a veteran TE that can be used in the passing game and i don't think he has any targets, and Graham i think only has the one target from game one which he made a big 1st down with for us with Ramsey covering him.
Not to mention Kmet had a nice gain for a first down that was called back on an atrocious OPI call