Freeman to IR

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Damn appearantly he tore it on the first play of the game. What a warrior.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doc on NFL radio said it was a torn pectoral tendon. Said a torn muscle wouldn't land you on IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Doc on NFL radio said it was a torn pectoral tendon. Said a torn muscle wouldn't land you on IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs surgery to repair the tear. So yes that will put you in IR. This is fucking terrible news let's hope Nick learned how to cover the pass and stays healthy.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He needs surgery to repair the tear. So yes that will put you in IR. This is fucking terrible news let's hope Nick learned how to cover the pass and stays healthy.

Yep it is a loss with Freeman down for the season and no matter how you gauge it, there will be a drop-off in talent at his position. Not to take anything away from Kwik , though. I do love the way he hits but he absolutely needs to improve on his coverage and instincts to the ball. We will see how much he improves.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Yep it is a loss with Freeman down for the season and no matter how you gauge it, there will be a drop-off in talent at his position. Not to take anything away from Kwik , though. I do love the way he hits but he absolutely needs to improve on his coverage and instincts to the ball. We will see how much he improves.

Freeman is a beast and the highest rated LB in the league the last two years. His coverage tackling is the highest in the league the past 5 years. He lead the team in tackling every game he has played with the Bears. He's the second highest pass coverage LB in the last 11 years. The last two years he's only missed 8 tackles. Last year he only missed 1 tackle in coverage. These stats are insane.

This production will not be duplicated by Kwik. We can only hope he can sustain. Outside of losing our best defensive player we also lose depth which may hurt worst. Let's hope Trev and Kwik can last the whole year.