From Olin......look at this play from Mitch

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a pretty good throw. Maybe someone should have wacked him in the hip weeks ago.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
pretty easy throw for any QB n the NFL (injured or not).

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch is not a Blaine Gabbert total bust.

He is a QB that needs to be supported by a lot on offense, which sucks for a 2nd overall pick. That is a huge disappointment for what the Bears invested and what was available. But it is our reality.

We have 2 options, get a new QB or build the offense up around the current one.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Mitch is not a Blaine Gabbert total bust.

He is a QB that needs to be supported by a lot on offense, which sucks for a 2nd overall pick. That is a huge disappointment for what the Bears invested and what was available. But it is our reality.

We have 2 options, get a new QB or build the offense up around the current one.
Cant really agree, Windy. The only way you can possibly have success with Mitch is to go the John Fox route: run, run, and run some more. Take the game out of his hands. But who wants to keep a QB like that??

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I could live with the latter, but Matt Nagy seems to think otherwise soooo.......

Nagy needs to treat Trubisky more like he is Kirk Cousins.

Pace needs to build an offense around a Kirk Cousins. There are no weaknesses on the Vikings offense, even the OL has been invested in to the point where they are good.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only QBs that do not make it to the end of their rookie deals are the epic busts.

The Bortles busts play out there rookie contracts.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Gabbert had a 4000 30+ TD sophomore season. Mitch has never shown he’s capable of that kind of production.

I mean Mitch's sophomore year pretty much showed he's definitely capable of throwing for 4k yards and ~30 TDs.

I don't think many people expected Mitch to be this bad after his 2018 season which was obviously flawed but showed improvement form 2017.