onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Jay is playing the best football of his career right now.

He's been moving around the pocket damn well, and is even managing to not turn the ball over. Hopefully he'll be able to carry this play out for the rest of the season.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Eating crow.

Welcome aboard my man. A few of them(mongo broc, maybe mick) are still waiting for a interception; just to bitch about Cutler. Nice to have another person admit he's not the problem.

It's just sad when you think about the years wasted under Ron Turner, Mike Tice, Lovie Smith(HC) and Marc Trestman. Smh. And man, some of those hits. FUck that

PastelFriendlyIndochinahogdeer.gif

#nottough

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
From a former "fanboi" to "hater" I must agree. Today in particular was fantastic. Makes it easier to wear one of my Cutler jerseys in public again.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:

He's been moving around the pocket damn well, and is even managing to not turn the ball over. Hopefully he'll be able to carry this play out for the rest of the season.

so that we can get a third, or maybe even a second.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But what happens when Gase leaves?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sorry but I don't accept this. Since you are apart of the clique we need at least five members to make separate threads about how good Cutler is playing in order to accept this

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:

I think it's really honorable when some says something positive after their previous criticism. It shows no bias and a clear understanding for what many of us see atm.

Cutler is playing great ball and it'll be nice to see him and Gase continue this for years to come!

In no way do i see Gase leaving or us trading Cutler. Gase has a qb running his offense very well and a defensive coordinator that he believes in. He's only a few years away from inheriting this team with a GM who has done an amazing job at adding talent.

This is the perfect situation for Gase. Going to any of the shit teams who might make him a HC would not garuntee the current or projected future success.

I highly doubt Gase is a one year and "I'm out" kind of guy. Nor would he support a trade of a QB who's playing so well in the first year of his system. Anyone who suggests otherwise is jumping to conclusions.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I honestly don't think Gase is Leaving. If/when fox retires. He'll be the heir.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
No one can answer the question why would he leave? He's had offers but turned them down. So just saying he'll be a head coach doesn't make sense.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth