From one of the hatersz

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Packers collapse entirely, is it just karma for them dumping Bostick for dropping the onside kick(and pretty much blaming him for the loss in the NFCCG)?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
They seemed to be cruising along until they met better competition....and looked lost again again the Lions.

Montgomery and Adams have good speed, but they just aren't as physical as Nelson. I think that's what they are missing in the WR dept.

Cobb is a great complement to Nelson...but Montgomery and Adams can't ease the pressure off of Cobb. Throw in Lacy has been pedestrian...actually below pedestrian, and that offense is less scary. Rodgers is still Rodgers and he will keep the Packers in games, but with Nelson in the game I think they get the 2 point conversion they missed against Detroit and take that game in overtime. I thought they would get back on track against the Lions, now I'm not sure they will beat Minnesota. Could be a good thing for the Bears getting the Packers on a 5 game losing streak.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cobb is a great complement to Nelson...but Montgomery and Adams can't ease the pressure off of Cobb. Throw in Lacy has been pedestrian...actually below pedestrian, and that offense is less scary. Rodgers is still Rodgers and he will keep the Packers in games, but with Nelson in the game I think they get the 2 point conversion they missed against Detroit and take that game in overtime. I thought they would get back on track against the Lions, now I'm not sure they will beat Minnesota. Could be a good thing for the Bears getting the Packers on a 5 game losing streak.

Would be nice to beat them on Favre's homecoming. The D seems to be playing better together as a unit...so anythings possible.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Rodgers has been pressured 48% of the time in recent games. Anyone here think the bears defense will be able to put pressure on him remotely close to that consistently? If not prepare to see the Bears struggle against the Packers again.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Would be nice to beat them on Favre's homecoming. The D seems to be playing better together as a unit...so anythings possible.

With Rodgers and the recent Packers offenses it's all about the pressure...if the d-line can get some pressure on Rodgers, things will stay close. If Rodgers is allowed to hang back with no pressure, he will pick apart this defense. Lovies teams were good about getting pressure on Rodgers, Tucker no so much...I think Fangio will try to scheme up ways to knock Rodgers to the ground a few times.