From the guy who brought you Allen Robinson's imaginary contract extension; an offer for Russell Wilson

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will say this does make some sense as in the last 36 hours they're just has been a heightened level of awareness regarding Russell Wilson and the fans can feel a bit of a buzz but it ultimately means nothing if Seattle doesn't accept

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks would be stupid to not listen when a desperate team comes a knocking. They could very well end up with the Bears' first round picks for the next 5 years.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks would be stupid to not listen when a desperate team comes a knocking. They could very well end up with the Bears' first round picks for the next 5 years.
Can only trade 3 years out on draft picks

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What’s the supposed the offer?

I’m at work no time to listen to this.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Usually you wouldn’t bother making an offer unless you felt as if it would be accepted, so if this was true then conversations would have been going positively from Bears’ point of view.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I also heard there was a private flight from SEA to CHI yesterday. Likely a Pace smoke screen. The real deal was a tip I got about a kinda black guy on a Alaska Air flight arriving in the dead of night at ORD. That flight...departed from Seattle last night. That aircraft a B739, the scheduled touchdown time 5:33 am, Russell Wilson's number...3. If that isn't enough for you, the flight left gate D7 and arrived at gate G4. 7-4=3. Do I need to spell it out for you?
1615558461545.png

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can only trade picks in 3 drafts ahead.

Dan Grazinano was on Get Up this morning and said something about how the Texans could be waiting to trade Watson during the draft cause teams can offer 2024 draft picks at that time. I caught the end of it but pretty sure that's what i heard him say.

Edit: After scrolling through i now see that this has already been brought up.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also heard there was a private flight from SEA to CHI yesterday. Likely a Pace smoke screen. The real deal was a tip I got about a kinda black guy on a Alaska Air flight arriving in the dead of night at ORD. That flight...departed from Seattle last night. That aircraft a B739, the scheduled touchdown time 5:33 am, Russell Wilson's number...3. If that isn't enough for you, the flight left gate D7 and arrived at gate G4. 7-4=3. Do I need to spell it out for you?
View attachment 10669
1615559867250.gif