Frustrated Fan

Ernie54

Liked Posts:
I have been a fan since the 60's. I am sick and tired of all the lame excuses. We need to execute better, we need to study the tape, we need to figure out the why. Greg Olsen said Justin got sacked because all the receivers were running deep routes. How long does it take for the game to slow down for a head coach?

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I have been a fan since the 60's. I am sick and tired of all the lame excuses. We need to execute better, we need to study the tape, we need to figure out the why. Greg Olsen said Justin got sacked because all the receivers were running deep routes. How long does it take for the game to slow down for a head coach?

Legit question

Bust

Liked Posts:

you letting one comment by Olsen get ya down, how bout the last 20+ years??????!!!!!?????

37 Bear QB's during Favre / Rodgers run. That explains all, no?

Bust

Liked Posts:
No. Maybe our coaches would learn something if they watch Olin Kreutz on youtube or listen to the various sports analysts. I am still mad that Nagey was not fired at the end of last season.

It's okay to vent! Welcome to the board my fellow Bear fan!! /highfive

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I've only been a fan the past 11 years, I can't imagine tolerating this shit since the 60s

Consider Bulls fandom instead. There's more games. They'll actually be fun/good this year. It's a way better time than watching Bears football

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's a lot of years of disappointment

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

You're like 80 and still care about sports? LOL... really missed the boat on the one life you have huh?

Ernie54

Liked Posts:
I've only been a fan the past 11 years, I can't imagine tolerating this shit since the 60s

Consider Bulls fandom instead. There's more games. They'll actually be fun/good this year. It's a way better time than watching Bears football
The Walter Payton years were fun. The plays were run Walter right, run Walter left, then run Walter up the middle. The plays worked even though everyone knew what they would be!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Big Ern! We’re with you my brotha!!!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Big Ern! We’re with you my brotha!!!
Screen+Shot+2020-03-28+at+1.20.43+PM.png

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I have Chicago Bears T shirts older than you.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I love old people, all my homies love the old people. I'm the opposite of Aubrey Plaza when she said fuck old people