FU Packers !

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
I gotta admit, there was a whole lot of inconsistency with the officials this year, and that's my biggest complaint. Shit changes too much from crew to crew, week to week. I at least hope the officiating is looked at and the standards are set a little higher in the off season. Some background checks maybe...Remember the 2007 NBA betting scandal? Just sayin...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_NBA_betting_scandal

It has become tiresome that some weeks the refs call what they see, other times they "just let them play." Today the 24th ranked pass defense in the NFL was allowed to play. Did it affect the outcome. Negligible. Just sayin' though.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Maybe they could allow more opportunities to challenge their calls. Give a few extra seconds between plays so a teams review man can take a look at the replay. It'll make the games longer, but the NFL wont mind more TV commercial time= more revenue..

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Maybe they could allow more opportunities to challenge their calls. Give a few extra seconds between plays so a teams review man can take a look at the replay. It'll make the games longer, but the NFL wont mind more TV commercial time= more revenue..

Yeah, that's another thing. Sometimes it seems like the network shows 87 replays from 10 different angles and talks it to death. Other times they show 1 quick replay from an across the field camera with a smudge on the lens. Not saying it favors 1 team or another, it's just weird.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Awful season. But 20 years from now I'll still be able to say I was at Soldier Field during the epic 4th & 8. And that will keep me satisfied until September

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Where are all those Packfans?

They would not go away last week. Now ***crickets***
Not many here last week to begin with. 3, maybe 4 or so.What would you like us to do? The amount of constant whining by some of you bear fans is frankly a little embarrassing considering the fact that you're half of the greatest rivalry in pro football but you sound like goddamn viking fans. Like ya never been there before. Aikman said it repeatedly tonight... they're letting them play tonight, so both teams were trying to gain any advantage. I thought it was a great game. Outcome kinda sucked, but our shitty D let us down again and the better team won by 3, just as Vegas had predicted. I get that we've owned your ass lately and that sucks for you. But news flash... you're not getting beat by Rodgers and company because of bad/non calls and you know it. Now please, reply with multiple examples of how GB got over with the refs tonight,,,even tho they lost by 3. Surely these refs could have called something in that last possession by SF that would have stalled their drive. But they didn't and you know why? Because SF executed when it mattered. That's football. Any talk about refs favoring any one player or team is nothing more than excuses for YOUR team not executing.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
The Green Bay Packers. Fuck them.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not many here last week to begin with. 3, maybe 4 or so.What would you like us to do? The amount of constant whining by some of you bear fans is frankly a little embarrassing considering the fact that you're half of the greatest rivalry in pro football but you sound like goddamn viking fans. Like ya never been there before. Aikman said it repeatedly tonight... they're letting them play tonight, so both teams were trying to gain any advantage. I thought it was a great game. Outcome kinda sucked, but our shitty D let us down again and the better team won by 3, just as Vegas had predicted. I get that we've owned your ass lately and that sucks for you. But news flash... you're not getting beat by Rodgers and company because of bad/non calls and you know it. Now please, reply with multiple examples of how GB got over with the refs tonight,,,even tho they lost by 3. Surely these refs could have called something in that last possession by SF that would have stalled their drive. But they didn't and you know why? Because SF executed when it mattered. That's football. Any talk about refs favoring any one player or team is nothing more than excuses for YOUR team not executing.

no beef with you, I think everyone wants that brash punk Aaronitout to come back. you sir have class and good humor, him not so much.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears have missed the playoffs 6 of the last 7 years...pretty bold to be talking shit about another team.

iBearsLX

Liked Posts:
Pretty hilarious seeing the dumb nuts in this forum making fun of a team that actually got there.

Bear fans have no reason to being talking shit when they've missed the playoffs the last three seasons.

Then again, I expect nothing less from this forum.
Because any fan of a rival team would do any different.

People are just happy they lost, dumb*ss. Goodness are you dull on the side of wits, aren't you?

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Yea arronitout is the little puke fuck that was very annoying... I don't bitch about officials however they do make or break a lot of games at crucial times and on the almost sack that dlineman got fucking hog tied but its all good when it came down to it Rivalry had it right 49ers overcame and executed ... even if there were bad calls in bears pack game bears ultimately had a chance to execute and didn't ... and all it comes down to is we split with our rivals they played one more game and we get a better draft pick! And I'm excited about this rivalry next year as always .. and Aaron Rodgers may or may not play with weiners and tuck his between his legs for his "roomate''.. just saying ...cheers

Nitschke

Liked Posts:
If you really hated the Packers then you would cheer for them to make it all the way to the Superbowl before they lost. That way the entire planet would get to watch their utter humiliation in defeat and you would be able to find some cool pics of naked Africans wearing their SB Winner T shirts :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabp_zps6691a7e3.jpg

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Bears have missed the playoffs 6 of the last 7 years...pretty bold to be talking shit about another team.

so you could only laugh and talk shit about a team that you have more playoff appearances than???

fuck up
2wc1zph.jpg

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Jesus^ I wish I was that ignorant so I wouldn't be so disgusted with the last few years.. and I could just believe we beat the colts... wonder if I can order one of those anyway

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
As far as I'm concerned, if the black and blue division was where it needs to be, it'd be playing tougher defense. Today, neither the Bears nor the Pack played championship ball. Furthermore, the Pack beat us! It's time to man up, and work!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
How come no one is complaining that Briggs was not called for tripping Rodger last week? Or that Alshon wasnt called for pushing off in the end zone?

Cause you all living in Homer Town

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
How come no one is complaining that Briggs was not called for tripping Rodger last week? Or that Alshon wasnt called for pushing off in the end zone?

Well, technically, Briggs didn't trip Rodgers. He tried to, but whiffed.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

The question is why must you keep talking about it ....

attachment.php